Son of Thor

Ned.

You fucking idiot.

That were words spoken by Xylo Son of Thor who now is flying on his chariot drawn by two goats, one black the other white, Shadow and Light, male and female.

Xylo was sent to help Ned in the festival of pantheons, in Camp Oasis. His cousin gets a wrong turn because their uncle, Loki God of Mischief, for a joke fucked up a letter. Gods were livid but Odin calm them down and they decided to send one more representative of their pantheon, they decided for Xylo who was the strongest son of Thor and suprisingly he is pretty smart, it was approved by Thor and suprisingly by Loki himself. Xylo thinks that God of Mischiefs has plans for him.

Xylo was wearing light leather armour specially made from Mammoths from Nifleheilm, leather pants and boots from the same material, his armour, pants and boots reinforced with metal, he has bare arms littered with scars and musculature. On his back was a giant broadsword, on his hip a sword, on his chest, there was a dagger, all of this weapons are made from similar metal that his father hammer Mjöllnir which let him use his lighting.

"We are close to our destination Boss" Shadow informed Xylo who looked at the camp on the horizon. Xylo smiled to himself "Time for the show". Light sighed and shook her head "Oh goat..."

At the camp...

Everyone from Asian, Egyptian, Greek, suprisingly Hawaiian pantheon and Ned are on the field in the centre of the camp looked at the storm. "Mario..." Kaykrea glanced at her boyfriend "It isn't me" Kaykrea than glanced towards Riccaro who looked like he will panic any second "Riccaro?" "This isn't me Mom!".
Soon they heard loud laughing and they saw a figure riding flying chariot which is drawn by two goats. Ned's face paled "If this is who I think it is I think we will have Thor himself come here" Everyone turned towards Ned with wide eyes. Suddenly the person in the chariot jump from it, btw it was still flying high in the air somewhere near the clouds and landed in front of them making cracks in the ground. When the person straight up he was revered as a brown-haired male who looks like the stereotype of the Viking with his hairstyle, his face is handsome but he has many scars, he has purple eyes. What is more noticeable is that he is a little higher then Ned?!

"Well, well, well. You got tricked again Nedard son of Vidar" The Man smiled towards Ned who sighed with relief "Oh it is you Xylo...wait what do you mean tricked?" "One word: Loki" Ned immediately understood what Xylo meant "Oh...that explains a lot". Both of them then heard a cough, when they turn towards the source they saw Kaykrea tapping her feet against ground and rest of the camp staring at them. "Can you explain Ned?" Kaykrea asked with little concern, Ned laughed lightly and scratched the back of his head "Well good news it isn't Thor but my cousin-" Xylo put his hand on Ned's shoulder cutting him out in the middle of the sentence. Ned looked at Xylo with concern but he smiled to him and patted his shoulder. Ned sighed with relief.

Xylo walk in front of demigods and smiled "Welcome everyone! I hope my cousin didn't make anything stupid or anything else. Nevermind that. My name is Xylo Son of Thor! I came here to announce that North Pantheon will officially join Festival of Pantheons!!" There was lighting to the background making the effect more awe like. Momiji was staring at Xylo with wide eyes but not because of information, but she could see his aura which was exploding with energy, something like that Nero too sees it.

The moment was destroyed when the sound of something falling from a sky and yelling of female voice "WHAT ARE YOU DOING SHADOW?! YOU WILL KILL US!!!" There was BOOM and something hit the ground behind Ned. Slowly Xylo turned around and looked at the crater and in the crater was a little destroyed chariot and his two goats. The Light could be seen stomping at Shadow who was on the ground, Light constantly said "STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!" Xylo and Ned facepalmed at that and rest of demigods looked at it dumbfounded.

To be continued...

Hey. I know not too much with a chapter but I really didn't know how to continue. Still, I hope you enjoyed today's chapter and leave the comment, request and a star.
Mike Out!