Son of Typhon

The sizzling of the bacon could be heard in the room, its smell was great. Music could be heard, it explained the listener perfectly.

(Monster by Imagine dragons)

Ever since I could remember,
Everything inside of me,
Just wanted to fit in (Oh oh oh oh)

The person singing was tall.

I was never one for pretenders,
Everything I tried to be,
Just wouldn't settle in (Oh oh oh oh)

He wears casual pants and a white t-shirt.

If I told you what I was,
Would you turn your back on me?
And if I seem dangerous,
Would you be scared?

He didn't wear any sockets because of that you could see that his feet are scaled in black colour.

I get the feeling just because,
Everything I touch isn't dark enough
If this problem lies in me

He has brown hair.

I'm only a man with a chamber who's got me,
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me.

On his head are black horns.

A monster, a monster,
I've turned into a monster,
A monster, a monster,
And it keeps getting stronger.

From his back sprouts pair of black wings.

Can I clear my conscience,
If I'm different from the rest,
Do I have to run and hide? (Oh oh oh oh)

On his muscular arms were scars.

I never said that I want this,
This burden came to me,
And it's made it's home inside (Oh oh oh oh)

He nodded to music and sang with a smile showing his sharp teeth.

If I told you what I was,
Would you turn your back on me?
And if I seem dangerous,
Would you be scared?

A dragon-like tail that is sprouting from his bone tail is slowly waving in the sound of the music.

I get the feeling just because,
Everything I touch isn't dark enough
If this problem lies in me

His eyes are purple and have slits like a cat.

I'm only a man with a chamber who's got me,
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me.
A monster, a monster,
I've turned into a monster,
A monster, a monster,
And it keeps getting stronger.

His hands are scaled and he has claws.

I'm only a man with a chamber who's got me,
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me.
A monster, a monster,
I've turned into a monster,
A monster, a monster,
And it keeps getting stronger.

When the music stops, Xylo son of Typhon turns off the stove and puts bacon to two plates, already with sausages, toasts and orange juice, before he could eat fried eggs but because of his girlfriend, he stop it.

He grabbed pith plates "Breakfast is ready!" When Xylo put the plates, he felt a pair of hands-on his abdomen, pair of feathery hands on his abdomen. He looked over his shoulder and looked at his girlfriend, blond hair, lilac eyes, purple wings, bird legs and a beautiful face "Hey Marshie, how were you sleeping?" Marshie smiled towards him "good" Xylo looked down at her, with some difficulty because he is looking over his shoulder, and notice too big shirt for her which is big enough to cover the upper part of her thighs, Xylo snorted at that "Are you wearing my shirt?" Marshie looked at him cutely and winked towards him, she then takes her hands from him and walked to the table with a little bigger swing of her hips.

Xylo only snickered and shook his head, he still remembers how he met her in that one party and that female centaur, I think her name was Lee. Xylo walked to the table and put a plate on the table, one of them in front of his girlfriend who already sits on the chair. He then himself sits on the chair, he already started grabbing his food with a fork and start eating but he is stopped when he felt a pulse.

He stopped in the middle of the air, shock showing on his face. Marshie didn't saw that and continue eating until she heard the sound of fork heating a plate when she looked up from her food she became worried when she saw the look of his face. She put down her food and looked at Xylo "What happened Xylo?" Son of Typhon looked at Marshie "Father, father did something." Marshie became worried, she doesn't know details but from what she knew Xylo was created by Typhon to free him. Marshie put her hand on his cheek catching his attention when he looked at her, he saw her reassuring smile "Don't worry, you can go do your job, don't worry about me." Xylo smiled back and put his hand on top of her hand which he has on his cheek "I know."

Many weeks later...

Xylo travelled long trying to pinpoint where is next of his father creations, so far no results. Xylo doesn't want to think about it but there is the possibility of his father's creation being in the Camp Oasis. He hopes that it isn't late.

Little later...

He could see his target, he doesn't wait for snicking, he lands behind him, when his target turns around he didn't suspect face full of emotions. He has red wings and red horns, his left hand if fully-scaled, he could see his left side of the face is scaled and his left eye is demonic-looking. Xylo could see himself in him, he sighed and sit next to him, he then put his hand on this boy's right shoulder. "What is your name?" "... Soren" "Nice name brother" Soren looked at Xylo wide-eyed, he looked at him and smiled "I am Xylo, Son of Typhon" Soren looked at him with shock "Were you..." "Created by Typhon to free him? Yes. I originally came here to kill what he created but when I see you, I see myself in you." "How?" "Oh that is easy, you have a choice. You don't need to follow our father's order if you think it is alright, you have a choice." Soren didn't know why but he started crying, Xylo seeing that he hugged his brother "We may be created by Typhon but we aren't him." Soren could only nod to that.

End...

Hello hello hello! I hope you enjoyed today's chapter! Leave a comment, request and a star! Mike Out!