Dark Son of Apollo

Xylo run like his live depends on it, he gritted his teeth because of what Kaykrea said, she banished him from the camp, because of her mommy issues?!

Xylo saw a cave, a dark cave but he didn't care, he just wanted to find a shelter. He entered and cave, he then put his back against the wall of the cavern and slide along it into a sitting position. He panted from the emotions and situation from few minutes ago. "That Snake Lady! She believes she can do anything because she is camp counselor!!! ... which is kinda true." Xylo gritted his teeth, that is frustrating.

In that moment, Xylo felt a pulse, like moth that goes to fire, like that Xylo get up and follows to the source of the pulse, even if it feels dark. He goes. Even if his instincts tells him to turn around and run. He goes. Even if that feels like he was entering something tainted. He continues to go.

Finally Xylo is in front of metal like doors which are flanked by a pair of knight armours. He touches the door and they opens. When they opens he smells a smell of something old, he coughed because of the amount of dust.

When he looked beyond the door, he saw some kind of home of someone that was hiding many many MANY years ago. He could see a bed which was ruined, alchemic desk, bookcase with a lot of books, some shelves, magical workshop with stuff about working with magic and pedestal on which was some kind of book.
Xylo walked to the pedestal and grabbed the book. Layer of dust could be seen on it, Xylo blew out the dust from the book and what immediately catched his attention is a symbol of sun put on the front of the book, except that it was black. Xylo frowned at that, this symbol reminds him too much about his visions. Xylo shook his head and sighed "I have nothing better to do...so I better start reading."

Much later...
Xylo's POV

I learned a lot from the book which in reality was journey of Son of Apollo. From what I could get, that son of Apollo lived few centuries ago, he lived in that camp, and at first, he didn't know he is son of Apollo, suprisingly he didn't that many friends BUT what is suprising is that he was best friends with Kaykrae, putting force on was. From what I could read, when he used one time light magic and healing to heal her, he discovered that he is son of Apollo, it would be dismissed that there is possibility of him being son of Aphrodite but a) he didn't have a wings (Aphrodite ones) and b) he was talented in music, archery and etc. after that day Kaykrae became distant and even hostile. He was hurt by that, but he snapped when she send him and his brother to Cave of Erebus. He survived but his brother not, in that he understood that Kaykrae betrayed him and he understood that she send him and his brother to death, he could still remember how his brother suffered because of her. What is the worst is that Son of Apollo loved her, he loved Kaykrae.

That break his heart, revenge and hatred was on his mind. Unfortunately for him, in Cave of Erebus often lived dark beings and corruption, one of them nestled in Son of Apollo, which he later learned that this corruption has a name 'Taint'. Because of that, beast was born and he became Dark Son of Apollo. He escaped from the Cave and didn't came back to Camp, he was on the run because of the fear of what he became. He wanted to take revenge on Kaykrae but his inner beast constantly was telling him to kill her and when he was letting his guard down, beast took over and he cause rampage in villages, town and even all kingdoms. Every time he killed beast inside him, it became more powerful.

From what I could understand he regrets that he every wanted revenge and that he couldn't become master of his inner beast like he should or even understand it. His last entry was telling about him that he couldn't no longer beat the monster inside him, he couldn't become its master and it became harder to contain it, he decided to fight Kaykrae and hopes that she will kill him. Kaykrae is alive so I suspect that he was killed. With tired sight I get up and looked at the bookcase and looked over the books, until I noticed one particular book Rituals of Life and Death huh? That will be interesting.