Son of Hel part 2

Xylo cried in his mother shoulder, feeling that he needed to do after all this years of hardship and suffering, his broken heart because of Bri, him suffering a year in underworld constantly fighting and him killing his 'brother' Austin son of Apollo.

He felt his mother stopping hugging him and get up, he looked up at her and she looked back "Dry your tears Xylo son of Hel, rise and become what you truly are!" With that Xylo get up and mass of green energy engulfed him. Nad, Inpu and Magnus stared with shock at the pilar of green energy swearing  around Xylo.

When pilar dissaperd Xylo wear new armour. His battle worn armour became new and its colours changed to black and dark green, his ruined clothes became new and instead of purple now had dark green colour. When Xylo took out Book of Dead, purple mist get out of Xylo, then it slowly became green and then dark green, then it formed into Book of Shadows which then levitate over Book of The Dead and merged with it.

Xylo looked at his mother and smiled, she smiled back. Then this peaceful and quiet moment was ended by Son of Vidar "Well...CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!" Everyone winced at the volume of Nad, especially Inpu and Magnus who have more sensetive hearing than the rest. Hel chuckled a little because of Nad's confusion "Well nephew, Xylo is my son it is simple as that" Nad stared at her with disbelief "How?! How any of the gods know that?! I didn't even knew that you can have children!!!" Hel snorted at that "If my Father can give birth to Odin's horse than I can have children."

There was sound of breaking glass in Xylo, Inpu and Magnus head "Say what?!" ignoring that Nad still looked at his aunt "Than can you explain that Book of Shadows thing?" Hel grimaced at that "That book contained dangerous entity 'Eternal Death' who would possess that dau-" "I am non-binary!" There was silence and everyone looked at them with disbelief and shock that they stop personification of death mid-sentence, Hel ignored that "...that child of Anubis would become its vassal" Inpu's tail straightened and his iris thinned "What do you mean?!"

Hel just waved him off "Basically her personality would change 180 and after a while her soul would be destroyed and Eternal Death would bring death to living world. Nothing unusual." Inpu just glared at goddess of Death with his jaw wide open. Xylo walked to him and closed his mouth "Don't leave open your mouth or something will go inside". Inpu only glared at Xylo who ignored and looked towards rest of his friends "I don't know why but I finally feel like I know who am I! Let's come back to the camp!" Nad nodded at that and he started working on the rune. Xylo then turned towards his mother "I will need explanation from Hades" Hel nodded at that and then she remembered something "I forgot to mention my son, you still have your powers when you were son of Hades and you need to know that Hades still loves you like a son, even if he is shitty in showing that".

Xylo chuckled at that "I am not suprised! His father eat him first day when he was born" Hel at that chuckled at that. Nad finally perked up "Ok! Let's go to Midgard!" Last time Xylo looked at his mother and smiled, she smiled back.

Later in underworld...

Hades has a bad feeling. He didn't know why but something seems off, and it has something to do with Xylo! But he doesn't know what! Persephone saw her husband's worried face "Are you okay Hades?" Hades blinked and looked at his wife "hmm? It is nothing, my love" Persephone sighed at that "Don't lie to me Hades, I was your wife few thousand years, don't think I can't read my husband but if you won't tell me I will punish you later in bedroom." Hades shivered at that, most of the time he was in the lead when talking about his wife but if they are talking about bedroom, she is most definitely in lead. And he was sirusly thinking that something like that would Aphrodite do.

He heard steps, when he looked away from his wife and looked at the entrance to his throne room. What he saw shook him. Even if his armour changed and his posture too but he still could feel part of his power, he get up from his throne and smiled "Xylo my son! Why do you came here so suddenly and without a word!" Xylo was only staring at his 'father' with curios look "Well father I came here because I need answers." Hades could feel pressure when Xylo said father, it is something that Hades won't like it.

"O-oh, what answers do you seek my son!" Xylo then drew his weapon out, what Hades immediately notice is that blade is made from black metal and he could green aura engulfing it, Xylo then pointed blade towards Hades "When were you deciding to tell me that I am Son of Hel?"

There was sound of breaking glass and Hades with a thud sat on his throne, he hold his head with his hand, shock and dread in his eyes, he could feel that his wife put her hand on his shoulder to calm him down. Xylo was put off by that reaction, he NEVER saw Hades that devastated "S-so you found out." Xylo lowered his new sword 'Strike of Death' and glanced at Persephone who had worried and sad look.

Hades breathed underworld air deeply few times and then exhaled. He looked at Xylo and make gesture to come closer. Xylo without any words come in front of Hades "You need explanation Xylo" Xylo sighed at that "Yes surly I need explanation! Why you didn't tell me that I was son of Hel? Why did you hide it?! TELL ME NOW!" with every word Xylo could feel his anger rising, he killed his 'brother' Austin to go out from overworld! He suffered 1 year in underworld.

What happened next suprised, he heard sobbing and then crying. When he looked at the source he felt like he turned into a stone. Hades, god of underworld and the oldest of Big Three was crying, he could see Hades trembling like he was saying something that he was holding for a long time "X-xylo, y-you are m-my reborn s-son" Xylo lost grip on his weapon and it clanked against the ground "What?"

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

HOLY SHIT! That ending was sudden from my side, it just suddenly came! Same thing happened with Persephone and her punishment, idk why but that type of situation is kinda classic. I hope you enjoyed todays chapter and leave the comment and a star! Mike Out!