Something

(Y/N POV)

Why? I said Mr.kim, do you perhaps look like him...NO.

Jin: "That's okay, I'll go"

Sun: "I'm already here"

I look at her and look back at my desk not wanting to pay attention.

Sun: "What do you need help with hun?"

"I don't need help anymore sorry for wasting your time Miss Sun"

Sun: "That's okay, but next time don't call a teacher if you don't have a doubt. Especially Mr.kim he has other things to do you know"

She goes away and waves to Jin before going to another student.

What the hell just happened? Did she just really said that to me.

Jimin: "Hey you okay?"

"Yeah...I guess"

Jimin: "After school do you want to go to the cafe near here?"

I look at Jin and see him talking to Miss Sun, I have tutoring today but I guess Jin is probably busy anyways "Sure"

The bell rings and I pack my stuff and get out of the room right away.

Jin: "Hey Y/n?"

"Yes?"

Jin: "Sorry for the short notice but we aren't going to have the tutoring session today, Miss sun wanted me to go with her to the cafe, I tried to say no but she insisted" Wow I was right, he was gonna be busy.

"That's okay, actually Jimin asked me to go the cafe after school so I guess I'll see you soon"

(Jin POV)

The last thing I needed today was going out with Miss Sun, I mean she's a good friend but I was looking forward to spend time with Y/n.

When she said she was going out with Jimin my jaw clenched, at least I'm gonna be their so I can keep an I on them.

(Y/N POV)

"I want a donut so bad..."

Jimin smiles cutely at me and laughs.

He opens the door for me and I say thanks, I enter the cafe and the good smell fells me with happiness

"Hobi!!"

Hoseok: "Y/n! I was wondering if you weren't gonna come here anymore" he look at me and then at Jimin "Is he your friend?"

I nod and lead Jimin to my usual table, I order a donut for me and Jimin orders and chocolate muffin.

The door burst open and I see Jin and Miss Sun.

Hobi: "Oh Sun, no time no see..."

Sun: "Hi there"

Wait they know each other?

Sun: "I've missed coming here, I'm gonna go to my table if you excuse me"

She starts to walk in my direction a long with Jin who seems pretty annoyed.

Sun: "Oh...hi Y/n, and Jimin, I don't want to be rude or interrupt you're date but could you go to another table"

Jin starts to cough at her words and while Jimin is red as a tomato. "Sorry Miss Sun but this is where I usually sit"

Sun: "Hmm okay, let's go Jin"

I start to laugh because of the face she made, she looked so mad.

Jimin: "Well this was very awkward..."

"It was but It was fun"

I take another bite of my donut and smile.

I look over to Jin's table and see him excusing himself to go to the bathroom.

Jin: "Meet me in the employee bathroom now, I want to show you something"

————————————————————————

A/N:

I already corrected the last chapter but I wanted to say I'm gonna update on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. I said wrong on my last chapter because my country is on day behind South Korea.

Please don't forget to vote and comment I purple all of you💜 :)