I can't belive this...

(Jin POV)

Y/n: "I do, he owns the coffee shop near my school I'm a regular"

Near her school? Wait the only school near the coffee shop is the one I teach at. Does this mean she's a student there?

I grab my case and take out homework's to correct.

Namjoon: "Are you just gonna look at the papers or you're gonna correct them?"

"I don't know, I can't focus in this"

Namjoon: "What's in your mind?"

"Well I was talking with Y/n and she told me she knew Hobi and she was a regular at his coffee shop, and she also told me her school was near it but the only school near there is the school I teach at"

Namjoon: "So your telling me that you're soulmate is one of the students?"

Yoongi: "That's f*cked up"

"When did you even get here?"

Yoongi: "Just now, don't stop because of me"

Namjoon: "Do you think you know her or she's in your class?"

"I don't know I have a lot of students, but I do have some Y/n's"

Yoongi: "How many?"

"Three"

Namjoon: "Maybe one of them is your soulmate but that doesn't change the fact that their you're students"

"That's exactly what I was thinking...why did it have to be the same school"

Namjoon: "Maybe you were meant to meet this way"

"I could ask Hobi but he isn't home for a week, what a timing. I guess I need to figure it out on my own..."

————————————————————————

A/N:

I'm gonna post the long chapter today so stay tuned!!

Please don't forget to vote and comment I purple all of you💜 :)