Date?

(Y/N POV)

Lisa: "How about this skirt?"

Hyejin: "I don't like it, how about this dress?"

Lisa: "Nope"

"Girls it's just a dinner"

Hyejin: "It's your first date with him you have to look amazing!"

"It's not a date..."

Lisa: "How about this?"

Hyejin: "Finally! That's gonna look beautiful on you Y/n. Now go take a shower and get dressed.

I do as I'm told and take a shower and then get dressed.

Lisa: "YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!"

Hyejin: "Girl you can run me over anytime"

"Thank you very much"

Lisa: "Now go get your man"

Eomma: "What man? Y/n are going on a date?!"

Lisa: "Hi Miss Choi, Y/n is going out with me actually I'm the man, it's just an inside joke we have"

Hyejin: "Exactly, that was so funny..."

Eomma: "You girls suck at lying but I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear anything, but if you want to tell me everything later you know we're to find me"

Hyejin: "I love your mom did I ever tell you that?"

"Yes you did and I love her too, well wish me good luck, I'm gonna need it"

Lisa: "Good luck! And if you need anything just call us"

"How about you two go to the party with the boys"

Hyejin: "No Y/n we said we wanted to be there for you and that's exactly what we'll do"

"Please go, I want you girls to have fun too and if I'm in trouble or need advice I'll call you"

Lisa: "Oh okay but if you need us call us right away, So see you later"

"See you"

***

The girls leave and i go to a bus stop and wait patiently for the bus to arrive.

Jin: "Hey Y/n"

"Hi Jin"

Jin: "Are you ready?"

"I am, just waiting for the bus I'll be there in no time"

Jin: "Wait I'll pick you up"

"Oh okay"

Some minutes pass and I see a car and Jin is in there waving at me. He gets out and opens the the door for me and I get in.

"Thank you"

The car ride was short and neither of us talked I guess it seemed all to weird. We gave some glances at each other time to time and that made my heart race.

He was wearing black dress shirt with black pants and he looked really good I mean perfect.

Jin: "Here we are"

I get out of the car and look around and see a beautiful house. "Your house is amazing"

Jin: "It's okay for four guys"

We get in and he guides me to the kitchen, I love this area it's really cozy.

(A/N: Just imagine its night time)

Jin: "Y/n?"

"Hm?"

Jin: "I just wanted to say you look beautiful..."

"Oh thanks, you look beautiful as well" I start to blush and sit down in one of the chairs and put my hands in my cheeks to hide the blush.

Jin: "So lets get to know each other better"

"Okay, what do you have in mind?"

Jin: "I don't know...let me think"

Jin: "How about we play 21 questions?"

————————————————————————

A/N: Hi everyone!! I'm gonna go in vacation soon so I'm gonna have slow updates but I'll try my best, but usually when I'm traveling is when I get inspired so I still don't know about the update schedule.

Please don't forget to vote and comment I purple all of you💜 :)