Talking

(Y/N POV)

I'm at home now, all day long I couldn't pay attention to any class or anything anyone said. I just think about the dream I had...why Mr.Kim?

It must be my hormones talking because there's no way he is my soulmate.

I look at my phone and see that my mom sent me a message it said. "Working late tonight, love you"

Again?! I know my mom does this for us but I miss her, I pretend I don't mind but deep down I do...

I need to clear my head.

I put some leggings and a sweatshirt and tell my brother I'm going for a walk and I'll be back at 22:00 pm max.

I leave my house and walk to the playground in my neighborhood, no one comes here anymore so when I want to get away from everything I come here

Jin: "Hi y/n, can we talk?"

"Sure..."

Jin: "You okay?"

"Yeah, what do you want to talk about anyways?"

"Jin: "Nothing in specific I just wanted to talk to you"

I wasn't expecting that, a smile appears on my face and I squeal in excitement. I'm really acting like a teenage girl right now.

Jin: "So, what are you doing?"

"I'm in a playground near my house, what about you?"

Jin: "That seems relaxing..., I'm on my way to the convenience store to buy some groceries"

"So responsible"

Jin: "My roommates are pretty busy most of the time"

"Do you get along with all of them?"

Jin: "I do, their like brothers to me"

"What are their names maybe I know of them"

Jin: "I doubt that but I live with Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok"

Wait...is it Hobi?

"Jung Hoesok?"

Jin: "Yeah exactly, wait do you actually know him?!"

"I do, he owns the coffee shop near my school I'm a regular"

————————————————————————

A/N:
Sorry for the short chapter!! I'm gonna update tomorrow and the chapter will be extra long.

And also things are gonna start to get more spicy...

Please don't forget to vote and comment I purple all of you💜 :)