Spin

(Y/N POV)

"M-Mr. Kim? Why would you say that"

Jimin: "I'm not blind nor death, I heard you taking about him numerous times, I just didn't wanna believe it...because I though that if I didn't ask you, it wouldn't be real and I would still have a shot"

"But-"

Jimin: "You really don't have justify yourself, I'll keep you're secret, after all I'm you're friend first than anything else"

He try's to give me a soft smile but his eyes tell me otherwise.

He starts to walk to catch up with Jungkook and Lisa and I say still for a moment

He starts to walk to catch up with Jungkook and Lisa and I say still for a moment. He looks behind one more time and says "This doesn't mean I gonna give up on you quite yet"

***

Lisa: "Care to tell me what happened?"

Hyejin: "What happened?" I jump at the sudden voice and she starts to laugh.

"Jimin confessed to me..." Both Lisa and Hyejin gasp but then they start to laugh "what's so funny about this"

Hyejin: "Pay up" I look at Lisa and she takes money out of her bag and gives it to Hyejin.

"What's going on?"

Lisa: "You made a bet to see if Jimin actually liked you or not, Ji won..."

Hyejin: "I'm an expert when it comes to love of course" she says while flicking her hair backwards.

Lisa: "I'm kinda sorry for Jimin tho, he looked kinda sad"

Hyejin: "True, but he just has to move on, you're already taken by out hot teacher"

"Speaking of which, I want to see him before his first class"

***

I knock but he doesn't answer so I open the door to see Miss Sun A little to close to Jin for my liking.

Miss Sun: "Is there anything in particular that you need?"

"I was just...never mind"

Jin: "No please stay, Miss Sun I asked her to come because she didn't did so well on a homework and I wanted to help her"

Miss Sun: "I can help too"

Jin: "That really isn't necessary, just relaxe before class starts, go to the teacher lounge"

"If you reallyyyyy insist"

She proceeds to leave the classroom and I laught quietly, that's right, I'm his soulmate not you.

Jin: "I see that you look happy"

But am I really? I don't even know if I should tell him about Jimin...what if he doesn't want to be with me anymore after he learns that someone might expose us? No...I shouldn't keep secrets, or this is gonna explode on my face later.

"Actually I have something to tell you, and I'm not happy about that at all" he tilts his head to the side and I get distracted by his cuteness but soon get back on track "Jimin, he knows about us, he know that you're my soulmate"

Jin: "He knows, I mean we sure weren't subtle about us, we really have to be careful from now on. Is he gonna tell anyone?"

"So actually he told me he liked me and then I told-"

Jin: "HE LIKES YOU?"

"Yeah but that doesn't"

Jin: "HE CAN'T LIKE YOU, YOU'RE HEART IS MINE"

"You say we need to be careful but you're shouting, interesting"

He pulls me close and I hit my head on his chest. Then he puts his arms around my waist and kisses my forehead, "You don't like him do you"

"No, I like you"

He spins me around still in his arms "I was just making sure, I don't want to share, I'm selfish and I want all you're feelings for me"

I give him a genuine smile, how can be so perfect.

"As I was saying, he said he wouldn't tell anyone and I trust him, it's just that he also told me that he wouldn't..."

Jin: "Yes?"

"Give up on me"

Jin: "I'm gonna kill him, I know you're a very likable person and you're an amazing women so I can se why he likes you, BUT DONT LEAVE ME FOR HIM"

"I won't I promise"

————————————————————————

A/N: Soft Jin entered the chat

Please don't forget to vote and comment I purple all of you💜:)