chapter sixty three

Start from the beginning

"Hmmm, no, I like you the way you are" Lisa smiled and gently stroked Jennie's arms up and down, feeling the chills that she was leaving on her skin. "What do you like the most about me then?" Jennie asked and wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck, her eyes eating her whole by just looking at her. "That doesn't sound like you're into yourself at all," the older woman laughed and threw her head back for a moment before coming back in their conversation. "I'm trying to make you relax, that's why" Jennie said in that low and sexy voice that never failed to upset Lisa. There was just something about her that was so so hot and precious at the same time. "You go first then," Lisa challenged her because she knew that Jennie had no problem getting into extreme details of what she liked the most. "I think mine is pretty obvious," Jennie whispered and her hands reached down again to grip onto Lisa's bottom, squeezing the cheeks while sneaking her face in Lisa's neck to plant wet kisses on the skin.

"I love your lips, a lot," Lisa sighed as soon as she felt Jennie's lips and teeth graze her skin threatening to attack her sensitive neck any minute now. "Doing what?" Jennie whispered as she reached further up Lisa's neck, making her way to her ear so she would whisper in it sending chills immediately down Lisa's spine. "You know w-what," Lisa stuttered while the hands gripped tightly onto her wife's waist, her body feeling even weaker and helpless than it was to begin with. This was going to be the end of her and she was not planning on stopping Jennie from killing her. "I want you to say it though, admit it and hurt your ego for me baby," Jennie chuckled eventually biting down on Lisa's earlobe one more time and letting her tongue brush over it to soothe the pain she caused. "I love it when you g-go down on m-me" Lisa said with a slight hesitation, she wasn't the best at dirty talk or expressing her needs and likings when it came to sex, this was Jennie's game since day one, she owned like no one else. "God I love it when you're so turned on that you can't talk," Jennie almost groaned while letting her hands reach up to scratch the left side of Lisa's neck teasingly.

"I can't believe people around you see you as this innocent girl, you tend to be so quiet at times it scares me." Lisa said in one breath until she felt her heart stopping when Jennie's hand wrapped around her neck and squeezed a few times. "We both know I wouldn't go around showing that side to anyone since I met you... I've always had that seductive side though" Jennie said and pulled back to look at Lisa who was completely lost, she doubted that she even knew what she was talking about, the woman was probably spilling what ever came to her mind minute by minute. It felt good to see Lisa react to something, feel something other than pain and disgust with herself. "You chose to ignore it at times like you did with everything else in your little bubble of denial," Jennie locked eyes with Lisa's lips, even though she was talking in a serious way she couldn't stop herself from wanting to torture Lisa some more.

"Enough about that though. Right now I want to fuck you so bad," Jennie said and unstraddled Lisa's lap turning them around one more time so she could press her front against Lisa's bottom one more time adding a little more pressure now. "So, you want me to be a stripper kind of thing huh?" The woman went back to Lisa's fantasy, her hands caressing the sides of the older woman's body to raise the tension going on between them before she got up and left Lisa on the bed. "Is that your fantasy? Me giving you a lap dance Lisa?" Her husky voice made its way to Lisa's ears again, the older one having trouble breathing already and the night was only starting now. Dragging a chair in front of the bed she signalled Lisa to get up as well and sit on it. And that's exactly what Lisa did, she was scared of what would happen if she didn't but also there was no way she was saying no something like that. "Good, now wait here and don't move," Jennie suddenly walked away, Lisa losing her from her sight as soon as she walked out of the bedroom. "Don't worry, I'll be back and give you the show you paid me for." Jennie said from the room next to the bedroom, already into her character, Lisa swallowing hard as she felt her mouth getting instantly dry.