Chapter 4

It's my second day in this wonderful world!

It's time for another quest!

It's so easy to make money here!

As I put on my clothes I take a look at myself.

...

I need new clothes.

I take out my adventurer card and look for a specific skill.

not this, not that, Ooh! Golem Creation? I'll save that for later.

Soon I find it.

GRADATION AIR

Or commonly known as Projection.

With this spell I no longer need to buy clothes and can use my INCLUDE on a projected staff or sword.

I Quickly learn the spell and I lose 3 skill points, I still have 4 skill points left.

So my current skillset is REINFORCE, PROJECTION and CLASS CARDS.

After Projecting a new set of clothes and seeing that I have 48 hours before they start to disappear I head to the guild for breakfast.

"Hey, umm umm you're that new adventurer who joined yesterday right?"

Before I enter the guild I hear a soft voice talk to me.

I turn around and see a girl who looks somewhere around 13 or 14. she is fidgeting as if scared of something.

"Who are you?" is what I want to say but I'm such an introvert that even when a girl a couple of years younger than me is talking to me I'm too embarrassed to answer.

Shit! what do I do?!

"Uhh-" "Oh I didn't introduce myself did I? My name is- is- is Yunyun! Please let me join your party!" She cuts me off and introduces herself, she then asked me to join my party.

"Umm, i don't have a party. If you join you'll be the first member..." I tell her. "Oh Yeah! My name is Neta, forgot to introduce myself there, sorry"

"Oh! no please don't apologize I'm the one who should be apologizing! I jumped on you just like that!" She starts shouting, garnering the attention of the nearby adventurers.

"Isn't that the girl who sits alone in the corner all the time?" "Is that the new kid? I think he finished the wolf quest by himself on the first day" "Really that's amazing, on his first day?" "Yeah! on his first day!" "He's got potential to be something big that kid"

Please stop pumping my ego like that.

Actually, keep going, I'll need the self esteem.

"Please stop yelling, You can join my party sure!" I blurt out to make the kid stop yelling.

"Really? you're not just saying that so I'll give you money and then kick me out after the first quest saying that I was useless and then demand more money as compensation for wasting you're time, right?" What the hell has this kid been through?

Please stop, I'll cry.

"Yes, really, Do you want to grab a bite with me? I'm here for breakfast, so we can eat together."

"Yes Please!" She says.

We sit at an empty table and order our food. I order a turkey sandwich and Yunyun orders the same.

"So, tell me about yourself" I tell Yunyun.

"Oh, Umm, My name is Yunyun, I'm an arch wizard of the crimson demon clan, i-i-i am 13 years old and I'm the future chief!" she starts to get excited towards the end there.