For You

Blessen
I rushed over to him with tears in my eyes and gave him the warmest hug. We had so much to tell each other but now wasn't the time. With all the bullshit and petty shit going on, even thinking that he would be out of my life scared me  so I knew that what we share was far from over.

We held each other for what felt like forever until we pulled away but we still had a hold on each other. I examined his bruised up face and grew angry as he winced. His left eye was purple and blue and the whole right side of his face was swollen.

"Their going to pay for what they did to you." I spoke with venom. I was tired of all the shit that was going on in the world but I never really spoke on it because our voices don't matter to them, it's sad but it's true. Now I realized being silent wasn't helping either.

"Leave it alone, B." He shrugged before going over to Carter and Onyx who had accompanied me with getting Banks out of jail.

"How are you feeling sis?" Onyx asked soon walking over to me taking me from my thoughts.

"I'm good." I smiled slightly.

"You sure?" She asked rubbing my shoulder as I nodded watching as Banks looked over at me before getting back into his deep conversation with Carter.

"I'm fine. I'm just ready to get back to my baby." I said. I was happy that Banks was free despite the fucked up things he went through tonight. I was happy to be there for him but I'm not sure if we needed to cross that line again right now. For now, we needed to find peace with this situation because I am beyond tired of all the craziness.

"We're going to bring Banks to get his car then we'll be home." She said as I nodded. I slipped out of the police station before hopping into my car and making my way to Ayden's new apartment. As for Ayden and I, we've been doing really good with coparenting Blu. I can finally say we're on the right track but I hope we can stay in this place.

It took me about ten minutes to make it and as soon as I pulled up Blu ran out with Ayden hot on her trail.

"Mommy! I miss you this much!" She yelled dramatically with her arms opened wide. As soon as she got close to me we shared a hug.

"Mommy missed her Nu too." I cooed as I ran my fingers through her straightened hair. Ayden had taken her to get her hair done since she would be starting preschool this week. This was her first time ever getting her hair pressed and I loved it and the way she pranced around I could tell that she loved it too.

"Her hair looks nice right?" Ayden asked as I stood up and nodded.

"I love it tell your mom I said thank you. It looks so full and healthy."

"I will

"I will. I have her backpack and another pair of shoes for school in her bag. Is it okay if I come to see her off for her first day of school in the morning?" He asked nervously.