Blue Lives

Banks

"Banks!" My father called out. I looked up at him kind of giving him my attention my mind was all over the place at the moment. "You don't hear me talking to you?"

"Ugh no what's up?"

"What's wrong son?" He asked sitting in the chair across from me. I tilted my head a little but decided against questioning him. I can't remember the last time my father was concerned about anything other than himself. Any other day I would wonder why he had a change of heart but today I needed someone to talk to.

"It's just a lot right now."

"I told you I have people on the lookout for this Montana nigga. I'll handle it."

"No, I gotta handle this. I want his blood on my hands."

"You know I can't have you involved in this." He said as I began to get upset. I hate how he acted like he had to control everything in my life. I'm a man and at the end of the day I didn't need another man telling me what to do even if it was my father.

"Well YOU don't need to be involved." I said raising my voice a little as he laughed. As many times as my dad has pissed me off I never got besides myself with him but in this moment I didn't give a fuck. "The fuck is funny?"

"You. I don't know what you got going on but you better remember who the fuck you're talking to. I'm your father." He said calmly. No matter how mad he got he never got out of character which was scary to most people but that doesn't mean shit to me. All my dad does is call the shots he ain't ever caught a body. He thought he was big shit because he had people scared of him enough to do anything for him.

"You're right you're my father! That's it! Never been a fucking dad so don't start the shit today! I want his blood on my fucking hands and that's just what the fuck it's gonna be!" I yelled standing up and slamming my hands on his desk. I knew I was taking out my anger on him because of the other shit I had going on but I also know that he needs to hear this. I've been holding all of that in for a long ass time.

"Banks baby, calm down." My mother said walking in the room.

"Ma, stay out of this." I said as she nodded. I almost started to get hype with her but I knew better. Everybody was scared of my father when my mom is the real OG but that's a story for another day. She kept quiet because she knew this was a conversation that needed to be had. I always bite my tongue when it comes to my father but with everything going on I had enough and I knew it was wrong because he wasn't really the reason for my madness but fuck it we're already here.

"I'd really fuck you up." He said still laughing but still seated at his desk calmer than ever.

"I'd really fuck up whoever you CALL to do it because I know you not living like that." I spoke hovering over his desk. I was mad enough to spit on my own father that's how I knew shit has taken a turn in my life.

"I'll get my hands dirty today."

"You talk too much. What you wanna do?"

"Now that's enough, Banks! I don't care what's going on that's still your father!" She said as I shrugged.

"Message still stands pop." I said looking at him as he finally stood up.

"Empress, that's your son!" My mother called out as she grabbed him.

"He ain't shit to me." He said coming from around the desk until we were face to face.

"You get first lick." I teased. He swung and I ducked missing his hit and retaliated with two to his done before we were broken up. "You can't fuck with me pussy!"

"I got something for you!" He smiled. It was the most evil smile I had ever seen in my life.

"Let's go dummy!" I heard Carter's voice in my ear as he escorted me out of the house. Khaia looked at me with tears in her eyes before my exit. I felt bad because I had finally realized what I had done. I let my emotions put me on some whole other shit with my family who didn't have anything to do with it. "Go home bruh."

"I'll leave when I'm ready."

"I'm not Pops. I'll put your ass down." He said poking his chest like somebody gave a fuck. I am already on ten and I wouldn't be coming down anytime soon so it was still smoke with anybody, including my brother.

"Imma leave cause I don't want to beat your ass." I spat.

"Yeah nigga. Next joke." He spoke calmly as I swung at the air letting him know that I wasn't worried about this dumb ass conversation anymore. I hopped in my car doing triple the speed limit on my way home until I saw cop lights. The way I was feeling I was about to be the lead in a high speed chase but I have too much to lose so I slowed down before getting off the highway and on a side road. I watched calmly as the cop pulled behind me. He hopped out and I realized that he was a white cop.

"Good evening officer." I said after rolling down my window once he approached my Benz.

He pulled down his shades eyeing me like it wasn't dark as fuck outside.

"Do you know you were doing a 98 in a 50 mile per hour zone?"

"Really?" I slapped my hand down my face acting confused. "My wife called me and it sounded like something was wrong which is why I was going so fast trying to head home." I lied.

"Get out the car." He spat. My fake look of confusion turned into something more real.

"You not gonna just give me a ticket?" I asked.

"Get the FUCK out of the car!" He yelled. I almost forgot he was an officer because I was two seconds away from knocking his top off but I knew better during the times we live in.

"Sir, I don't kn——" I said exiting  my car with my hands up as he slammed me down on the trunk of my car. "What the fuck!"

"Shut the fuck up!" He said as I struggled under his grip. If he was like 100 pounds lighter I would have fucked him up.

I kept trying to move but he would push my face deeper into the car until I gave up and looked around. Look where my anger had led me in life. Face down with a big ass cop on my back for some nonsense. I could be mad at him but I was mad at myself even more because once again I let my emotions get the best of me.
_______________
I don't really like this chapter but I really wanted to update for you guys! I got something cooking up next chapter🤣
Love, ire_goldie❤️