I'll Kill You

Blessen
"Mommy are you okay?" Blu asked before scooping up a mouth full of cereal into her mouth as I blew on the hot tea that Onyx had just made for us. Onyx eyed me waiting for an answer as well.

"I'm fine baby." I lied. "Are you excited about seeing your daddy today?"

"Yes! I miss him sooo much. I bet he missed me too." She smiled with milk all around her mouth as I smiled despite how I was feeling. At first, I was worried about Banks, but now I am angry although the worry I have never went away. His phone wasn't going straight to voicemail or anything it was just ringing. So either he was purposely ignoring me or he was dead. I rather him be dead than to ignore me. Is that too harsh?

Despite Banks' unknown whereabouts, I was excited for Blu to finally get to see Ayden. We had talked about it and he agreed that he wouldn't have any new girlfriends around Blu for awhile and being that they have been apart for awhile he wanted Blu all to himself. We were taking baby steps for now. A couple of play dates and then we'd eventually get to her spending a night at his house. Ayden had to gain my trust back because I was still uneasy about the situation with Brookelynn. I've moved passed it and we've all admitted our wrongs in the situation but I'm a mother and I'll always worry when my baby is away from me, especially after something like that. Cause the next bitch who thought it was okay to touch my kid wouldn't live to see another day.

"I'm sure he does miss you." I giggled a little. "Auntie combed and dressed you better than I did."

"Nooo mommy

"Nooo mommy. Nobody can make me as pretty as you do." She whined in response to my fake pout.

"Really, Blu?" Onyx asked sounding lowkey offended as I laughed.

"I said what I said." She shrugged as I spit up the tea that I had just taken a sip of.

"Girlllll." Onyx dragged out before tickling her as she laughed uncontrollably.

"Auntieeeee, I can't breathe! OH MY GOSH!" She laughed dramatically.

"Okay, drama queen." I playfully rolled my eyes as Onyx let her go and she calmed herself down. "Go put on the shoes I laid out for you. Your dad should be here to get you soon."

She nodded before walking to her room as I sighed before checking my phone. I only had notifications for upcoming appointments as I rolled my eyes. My mind was thinking a million different things about where Banks could be and what he could be doing. All of them didn't sit right with me because apparently he left me out of whatever the fuck he was doing.

"I'm sure he's okay sis. He probably fell asleep at the club or something."

"I doubt it though, O." I said finally placing the tea down. "He would have heard his phone. This is not like him at all."

"Well he better be dead then. Cause if he's not I'll kill himself for playing with you like that."

"Uh-uh. That's my body." I teased making light of the situation although it was giving me so much anxiety thinking that something bad could have happened to Banks.