Look What You Made Me Do

Blessen

"Thank you. I look so good." My third client of the day squealed as I smiled at her.

"No problem doll. You are already gorgeous it was a pleasure beating your face." I said honestly. She was a beauty with her beautiful dark brown skin that already held a natural glow.

"Meeee? Look at you!" She said as I blushed a little. I was simple today with my face lightly beat, my hair in a slick side ponytail, and a casual fit.

"Thanks doll." I said as she handed me her card to pay for the natural glam makeup she got done by me today. I slid it and handed her the card and a receipt before handing her a kit which I called Blessen's Beats Baggie. The kit consisted of makeup wipes and a small tube of face wash, facial cream, and facial oil. These products were made with natural products to efficiently cleanse my clients skin after they remove their makeup.

"Thanks again. I'll be back."

"Make sure you tag me in any pics or posts."

"You know I will. Bye."

"Bye pretty girl." I said as she exited the building.

"It's gonna be a long day sis." Maya sighed as I nodded. She is the wax specialist at Owned by Onyx and she could fulfill any wax service our clients had. I also go to her for my waxing needs. She's the bomb.

"Tell me about it. I have six clients left and I already had six this morning." I sighed. I was excited that my clientele was growing but this all came with a lot of work. I would never complain because I love what I do so it actually never felt like a job.

"Get those coins sis."

"Always." I smiled before heading to the back in Onyx's office. She was swiping away at her phone as I entered. I went straight to the mini fridge she had and grabbed my fruit tray and a bottle of water.

"Hey Nyx." I said before plopping down on the chair across from her. I placed a sweet cantaloupe in my mouth before giving her my attention since she was eyeing me down "What?"

"So you got niggas posting you on the Gram now?"

"Niggasssss????? I don't know any niggas sis." I said sarcastically. I really didn't know what she was talking about though.

She placed her phone in front of me before I took into my own hands to see what she was referring to.

@bagboybanks

If they ask tell them you for me🤩

I smiled from ear to ear seeing that Banks posted me on his Instagram page we talked all day today and he never mentioned it. I hadn't even been on social media today since I've been so busy.