Schemes

Banks
"What's that?" Blu asked pointing at a needle as I smiled at her. I had her at work with me today because I wanted to spend time with my baby girl. She spent time with everybody else but me but we're supposed to be besties.

"A needle mama." I said still sketching away on my notepad. I am currently free styling some tattoos that I would put on display to give as options to future customers who were unsure of what to get tattooed. I was done with my clients for today so I was just passing time until the shop was officially closed.

"Okay and what's that?" She asked pointing to a bottle of blue ink.

"Ink baby."

"So you put that on people's bodies? That's so cool."

"You think so?" I asked her before picking her up and placing her on my lap. I enjoy talking to Blu. She's so confident and full of life.

"Yes, I wish I could do that one day."

"Word?" I asked as she nodded with the biggest smile on her face. She looked so pretty today. Of course her mom had her hair combed and outfit displaying her kid drip as usual. "You wanna draw up a tattoo for me?"

 "You wanna draw up a tattoo for me?"

"Really?!!" She squealed. "Yes, I know exactly what I wanna put!"

"Here mama." I laughed before handing her some sketch paper and some crayons I had hidden in a desk. "What are you going to put, B? A message or a drawing?"

"Ummmm, both!" She said before placing a finger on her chin as if she couldn't decide.

I let her rock out while I cleaned up my office until she was finished.

"Look, Banks! I'm done!" She said showing me the picture she drew as I smiled. She drew a stick figure of me and herself holding hands. She wrote 'I love you' under it. The letters were spaced out a little too much but at least my baby had it spelled right.

"Aww mama that's so sweet." I said kissing her forehead. I loved this kid so much. She always made me think about Kairi and how she would've been at Blu's age.

"Love you." She said kissing my cheek.

"Love you too boo." I said roughing up one of her hair buns. Her mom had her shit laid. Her baby hairs were on fleek too.

"Noooo. I'm telling mommy YOU messed up my hair so you can get a whooping instead of me." She fake pouted. She was looking so much like Blessen when she wanted to get her way but just like Blu, it always worked. These two ladies really have me wrapped around their fingers.

"B, you think your mommy can whoop me?"

"What makes you better than me? If mommy can whoop me she can whoop you." She shrugged.

"But I'm a man. Men don't get whoopings."

"Coulda fooled me." She shrugged once again as I laughed before scooping her up as she squealed.