Meals & Deals

Blessen
"I'll get it." Onyx said from downstairs as I fixed my hair. I figured it would be Blu since church would be starting soon and her dad now told me that he was on his way to drop her a while ago. I also hoped that her dad would have her dressed and ready since we should be leaving the house soon.

I heard commotion downstairs before Onyx and Blessen entered my room and my baby looked a mess. Still in her pajamas and hair all over the place.

"Mommy!" She exclaimed as I took her from Onyx.

"Hi, mommy's tuu! I missed you so much mama." I said as she rubbed her nose against my own.

"I miss you big big." She said stretching her arms out as I laughed.

"Let's get you ready." I said before taking her into the bathroom and brushing her teeth and washing her face. I began to dress her and fix her hair. Once we were done I snapped a couple pictures of her before we exited the house with Onyx along with us. It was always hard to get her to take a decent picture.

"You okay sis?" Onyx asked once we entered the car after strapping Blu in her car seat

"I'm fine." I said smiling at her. I was a little shaken up last night but I was fine. She rubbed my hand as we pulled up to the church. It was packed as usual but I was shocked to see Carter and his two kids along with Banks standing outside the church. "Onyx!"

"Hey, I invited Carter and his kids. Banks must have wanted to see you." She shrugged as I rolled my eyes before parking. I straightened out my blouse and fitted skirt before getting Blu out of her car seat.

"Mommy, that looks like my friend." She smiled as I nodded.

"Yeah, that's him." I smiled as I looked over at him to see him watching us. He had a big smile on his face.

"Hey boo." Onyx said to Carter as we followed behind her. His kids were so beautiful. His son, Cyan was six and his daughter, Cali was four. They had his eyes and skin color.

"Hey Onyx!" Cali squealed as she jumped into Onyx's arms. I smiled looking over at them. Onyx looked like she belonged with them.

"Hey, friend I missed you!" She said jumping out of my arms. It shocked me because no matter how much Blu likes someone she never leaves my arms for them.

Banks took her into his arms as she talked his head off. I smiled looking at the two interact.

"You good?" He asked snapping me from my thoughts as I looked at the concern in his face.

"I'm fine. You look nice." I complimented seeing him more dressed up than usual. He wore Gucci from head to toe and I admired his taste.

 He wore Gucci from head to toe and I admired his taste