For The Love Of Blu

Blessen

"Cmon Blu smile for mommy." I whined. Today was my baby girl's first day of school and I am so in my feelings. I remember the day I took her home and here she is all grown up on her way to preschool and giving me attitude about the amount of pictures I'm taking today. I am trying to capture every single moment.

"You must have a lot of storage cause mommy you take tooo much pictures

"You must have a lot of storage cause mommy you take tooo much pictures." She said dramatically.

"Blu mama, take pictures for your mom baby girl." Banks  said walking into the kitchen where we were standing before placing a kiss on my cheek as I blushed a little. This man still gives me butterflies. I know we still have a lot to work on but I'm happy that we're back in the same space.

"But Banks she took like 50 million." She whined once again. She was such a drama queen and I don't know where she got it from.

"Because today is special baby girl." He said picking her up. "You'll have a bunch of first days of school but today is your very first which makes it the most special of them all. That's why your mom is trying to catch every little detail and moment."

He tickled her as she laughed uncontrollably and I smiled at their interaction. I love the way Banks loves me but I love how he loves my daughter even more.

"Okay?"

"Okay Banks! Okay!" She squealed in between laughter as he set her down.

"Front door open." The alarm said as we all peeked out into the foyer of our home to be greeted with Kelsi, Milani, Lexington, and Mega.

Lexington was looking so cute with his fine hair braided to the back. Blu rushed over to him and Kelsi waltzed into the kitchen with me. I had breakfast ready for everyone and they made it right on time.

Banks took Milani from Mega but not without a fight. Milani had us all wrapped around her little fingers. My nanny butt was only 2 months now and the cutest thing ever.

"That's my godchild bro. Be easy." Banks said as he and Mega shared a laugh.

"Lexington and Blu, come eat!" I called out checking my watch. They still had an hour left before they had to be at the preschool.

I heard their little feet racing to the kitchen and I rolled my eyes.

"No running!" I called out as they stopped dead in their tracks at the entrance of the kitchen.

"Sorry mommy." Blu apologized softly.

"Sorry Auntie B." Lexington frowned as I smiled. I bent down to his level and kissed his forehead.

"It's okay baby. You hungry?" I asked as he nodded as well as Blu like I was talking to her.

"Go sit at the table. I'll get your food ready." I said as their marched to the dining room table.