Smackdown

Smackdown started in an hour so I went and found Layla and the script keeper and we went through how the match was gonna go.

We'll fight back and forth for a little while then I'll put her in my famous submission and she'll tap out making me win then I'll do my promo and something else will happen but they won't tell me what.

They say it's a surprise.

Did I mention how much I hate surprises?

Well I hate them.

Anyways after we finished me and Layla parted ways.

Since our match was the 4th match of the night we had time to kill so I just walked around trying to figure out every thing.

While I was doing that I accidentally ran into someone.

I looked up and I was face to face with The Viper Randy Orton.

"Sorry I-" He cut me off.

"Save it new girl I don't have time for this shit. Watch where you're going next time or just stay out of the way. Damn as if trying to get my championship back isn't enough work but now I have to deal with dumb ass newbies running into me." He said snapped and rolled his eyes.

I was speechless and terrified.

I was almost relieved as I heard someone come up behind me.

"Randy you need to shut the hell up and don't you ever talk to a lady like that especially my best friend! You run around here thinking everyone owes you something and your right The Shield owes you a triple power bomb right on the announcement table!" I turned around to see Seth standing behind me along with Roman and Dean.

They all had pissed looks on their faces.

I hugged him and heard Randy storm off.

"Thank you Seth I was scared to death." I breath out after he's gone.

"No problem no one talks to my best friend like that." He said and smiled at me and Dean just death glared him.

Why?

I will never understand this boy.

Anyways the first match of the night was Dolph Ziggler vs Luke Harper for Dolphs intercontinental championship. Dolph retained.

Next was Sheamus vs Cody Rhodes Sheamus won.

Then Bray Wyatt vs Daniel Bryan and of course Bray won.

Finally it was time for mine and Layla's match.

I stood there waiting for my theme music to hit and when it did my heart pounded as Heart of Fire by Black Veil Brides played loudly throughout the arena.

I walked down the ramp high-fiving fans as I walked and slid in the ring doing a split then standing up and blowing kisses to the fans.

Most cheered for me but I did hear some boos but hey I'm fine with not everyone liking me.

Then as I finished celebrating Layla's music began and she walked to the ring and jumped in.

The referee signaled for the bell to be rang and we started the match.

She got the first punch and knocked me off my feet and went to pin me fast and easy but I kicked out at 1 and got up and launched myself into the Ropes and close lined her.

I got on top of the ropes and done a flying moon-salt off the ropes and landed straight on her.

She yelled in pain and tried to get up and that's where she made her biggest mistake.

I took both of her arms and wrapped one around her neck and the other around her waist then put my knees in her back and fell back on the mat.

She hadn't tapped out and I stretched her arms further until she finally tapped out.

I let her go and celebrated as the referee raised my arm high.

"And your winner by submission Rosalie." Liliana Garcia finished and I grabbed a mic.

"Cut the music I have something to say." I say as they stop the music stopped.

"Okay for everyone who has expected me to be another diva who runs around wearing almost nothing and fighting like I haven't had lessons since I was 7 I'm nothing like any other diva. Well scratch that I may be like Paige. I know what divas are suppose to be. She's suppose to be tan with lots of color and light hair. No not me this is my world. Im not gonna be the happy go lucky cheery diva who loves everyone. If I don't like you stay out of my way or get ran over along with everyone else. Like I said this is my world and I'll do whatever I want. I will take over the divas division single handedly and I will rule as your divas champion fairly soon my friends." Then that's when my hell started or so I thought.

Next thing I know I hear the last thing I want to hear.

Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta Shield

Their music played throughout the whole arena.

Great Ambrose.

I rolled my eyes and looked to where they entered at.

They each grabbed a mic and surrounded the ring.

"You say you're different then all the divas. You say you want to be the divas champion. And you say you wanna take over the divas division. You just described what The Shield has done over the past 18 months to the whole wwe universe Rosalie." Dean spoke loud and clearly.

I understood every word they wanted me to join them.

Great surprise and Triple H told me to just say yes, great.

"Get to your point Ambrose I'm getting bored." I said and smirked at him.

"Do you wanna rule the divas division Rosie? Do you wanna be the divas champion?" Roman asked plain and simple.

"Well of course I do I just literally said that a minute ago." Truthfully I'm scared if him but I had to act tough.

"Then join us be apart of the most dominant force in the WWE universe and take over the divas division because I assure you if you're with us every diva will cower at the very mention of your name!" Seth said and smiled and Dean stepped up.

"So Rosie what do you say? Join us?" I walked around the ring and thought for a second then I put my fist in.

"Some times in life you just gotta say what the hell. So. What the hell?" I said and threw the mic backwards as they put their fists in and we looked into the crowd.

Then that same music began and now it was our time to rule.

The Shield era is now!

I love you guys. Vote and comment. Stay Fearless my Unstable Lunatic lovers. Published January 15, 2015