Breaking the ice

Rose's POV:

The next morning I wake up with Jon still fast asleep on top of me.

I smell food cooking.

Pancakes, bacon, eggs.

I chuckle to myself.

This must be Saraya's way of apologizing.

I smile down at my sleeping boyfriend.

I rub his head softly playing with his curly hair.

He groans and rubs his head on my stomach.

"No stop it. I don't wanna get up." He complained hiding his face in my stomach.

"Jon we gotta get upppp." I said laughing as I try to push him off me but he keeps ahold of me and we both fall off the bed, me landing on top of him.

We both bust out laughing as Saraya opens the door to see what the loud thud was.

"I see you two made up." She smiled slightly.

I had my head on his chest and got up holding my hand out for him.

He gladly took it and stood up only wearing a tshirt and boxers.

"Well there's food in the kitchen if you two are hungry." She offered.

I nodded and she walked out.

"What's up with you two?" He asked.

"She tried telling me Sasha and Eva aren't so bad. I got pissed and left. 4 months ago they treated me like shit and now after I come back off injury they try to be nice. I don't believe it for one second babe." I said pulling on some shorts and an A Day To Remember tshirt.

"I don't blame you. If Bray Wyatt came and tried to be all buddy buddy with me I'd run the other way screaming." He said making me laugh thinking of him running away from Bray.

"Hey you pack any of my clothes in your bag?" He asked.

"Sure did incase you needed extras." I said pulling out a set of clothes for him.

"Alright babe, I'm gonna go shower. Be out in a bit." He said and kissed my cheek.

I walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen to see Sasha cooking.

"You hungry? I made Pancakes." She smiled.

This nice act is getting creepy.

"Yeah sure." I said cautiously.

"I know we didn't have the best past, but I really am sorry.. I'd like to make it up to you if you'd give me the chance." She commented as she made me a plate.

"Sasha I'm sure you understand my hesitation and cautiousness. I mean 4 months ago you attacked me with a chair saying you were in love with my boyfriend." I say slowly taking a sip of my water.

"I know Rosalie and I'm really sorry. I admit that yes I did have a crush on Jon but it's gone. I'm dating Joshua (Jey Uso) now." She said smiling.

As if he knew we were talking about him, Jon walks in with his hair wet and the clothes I gave him on.

He walked over kissing me softly before sitting down and stealing a piece of my bacon.

"Hey get your own." I say smacking his hand.

"Why do that when you aren't even gonna finish it all?" He asked raising. his eyebrow.

He was right.