Crazy night/Raw morning

Dean's Point of View:

"I don't know I guess I was just protective because I real-" I was just about to tell Rose how I really feel about her when someone just burst through my bedroom door. Just my damn luck.

"What the hell Dean?!" Sara yelled walking over to me yanking me out of bed. I fell on the floor hitting my left shoulder that's been injured for a couple months now and screamed in pain. I look up at Sara who seems to be enjoying my pain.

"Fuck you!" I yell just as Roman and Seth run in.

"What the hell happened here?" Seth asked looking worried.

"I fell." I say through gritted teeth.

"Sara take the blow up mattress and put it in one of the boy's rooms. You can sleep there." Rose said and they all three left the room.

I sit on the floor holding my shoulder in pain as Rose sits on the floor beside me.

"What was that about with Sara?" She asked placing an ice pack gently on my injured shoulder.

"She must be pissed at me for upsetting you earlier but did she physically have to hurt me?" I said groaning and leaning my head back.

"I know what'll make you feel better." She paused and my mind started racing. "A shower." She finished.

Damn for a second I though I'd get a kiss or something. I sighed and got up walking to the shower.

I quickly got undressed and let the warm water run on my injured shoulder. I stayed like that for a solid 30 minutes before I decided to get out.

I gently wrapped my shoulder up and went out of the bathroom only in my boxers. When I walked out I saw Rosie fast asleep beside the bed just where I left her less than an hour ago.

I picked her up carefully so I didn't wake her or hurt my shoulder.

Rosalie's Point of View:

I acted like I was asleep when I heard the bathroom door open. I heard Dean walk over to me and he gently picked me up and laid me on his bed, before quickly jumping in himself.

"Oh Rose if only you knew how I felt about you." He said with a sigh.

I stayed silent still acting like I was asleep. He pulled me close to him wrapping his arms around me. I turned and faced him.

"Shit." I heard him mumble.

I just simply snuggled up to him feeling him sigh in relief.

"One day I'll tell you how I really feel. One day." He trailed off kissing my forehead.

I finally fell asleep thinking of everything the love of my life just said.

*Dream/Nightmare*

"I can't believe I ever liked you! You're such a bitch and I'll never love you!" Dean screamed at me.

I was nearly in tears as Dean said this. Was all this true? Did he truly not love me?

"D-Dean I'm sorry. I love you! I love you with all my heart! You, Sara, and the guys are the only things I have left in life... I-I need you..." I said the tears falling from my eyes.

"Bullshit!" He yelled packing all his stuff up.

I sighed the tears still falling. I looked down at my arm and noticed blood was dripping from it.

"Shit." I mumble to myself.

"Give me my damn jacket so I can leave." He said reaching his hand out.