Saturday

Rosalie's point of view:

The next morning I woke up early enough so I could put myself together so Dean's mum would like me.

It was about 5 in the morning and I began getting ready.

Before we left for Raw last night I asked Hunter if my character could dye her hair and he said that was fine.

Only Seth knows about it right now so he went and got the hair dye.

I heard the door to Dean's house open and quietly close.

I walked out to greet Seth.

"Did you get it?" I asked whispering.

"Yeah." He whispered back and pulled out black and blue dye.

"We can use the guest bathroom. Do you have a bathing suit?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah. Go ahead and head up there. I'll put it on and be right there." I said.

Seth is helping me dye my hair since he's done it to his before.

I went back into mine and Dean's room and took out my bathing suit and quickly changed into it.

I took off my ring and set it on the nightstand to make sure I didn't get blue or black dye on it and quickly walked out and ran to the guest bathroom where Seth was preparing the dye with gloves on.

"Ready to chance your boyfriend killing us both?" He asked, the black dye ready first.

"Yep." I said and sat in the tub letting him apply it to the top half of my head.

*Skip to washing my hair after both colors applied*

Seth helped me wash my hair out being that he had the gloves on but I kept my black bathing suit on.

"There, all washed out. Now use the black towel to put up your hair because some of the dye will come out. It's normal. I assume you can dry it yourself?" He asked taking off his gloves.

"Yep. Thanks Seth. I've got it from here." I said and he walked out leaving me to fix my hair.

I began drying my hair with the towel first and it was still wet but not dripping.

I took out the hairdryer and began drying my hair on high.

I finally finished my hair and it was fixed (like the picture) and I put on my skinny jeans and my hound of justice t-shirt.

I walked out of the bathroom and it was 7:12 am.

Seth was still up watching tv on the couch and I walked over and got in front of the TV to show him my hair.

"Wow it turned out great!" He whisper yelled.

"Right? I love it. Thanks for helping me." I said and hugged him quickly, then walking to Dean's bedroom door.

"I gotta wake him up." I said and went into his room.

I walked over and crawled on top of him and kissed his cheeks.

"Cmon baby you gotta get up and get ready." I say gently shaking him.

He groaned.

"I don't wanna." He said with his eyes still closed.

"Come on. I have a surprise for you!" I said excitedly.

He opened one eye.

"What kind of surprise?" He asked since it was dark in the room and he could barely see my face.