Monday Morning

Dean's point of view:

The next day I woke up at 7:15am and got dressed.

"Dean? Where are you going?" Rose asked stirring in her sleep.

"Shh go back to sleep darling. I'm just heading to the gym with some of the boys." I said and kissed her head softly.

"Okay. I'll be up in a few hours. I didn't sleep to good last night." She said.

"Alright. I'll be down there a while so call me if you need me." I said and walked out of the room to greet the boys.

"Jon please tell me you aren't leaving me with little miss whore?" Jaylah asked whiney as ever.

"Shut the hell up. If you asked me, I feel bad for her because I'm leaving her with you. Don't you dare treat her like shit or I will find out and it won't be pretty." I snarled as Roman and Seth laughed slightly.

"Looks like big brother won't put up with your shit either, little miss thinks she's perfect." Seth snapped at her but I couldn't careless after what she's done to my girl.

I walked out of the room with Seth and Roman trailing behind me.

We got down to the lobby to see Randy, Dolph, Cody, Nikki, Brie, and Paige all in the gym.

Paige walked up to me.

"Where's Rosalie?" She asked a bit disappointed.

"She stayed back in the room. She didn't get much sleep last night." I said as Roman and Seth passed me to begin their workouts.

"Oh. How is she?" She asked concerned.

"Great actually. She's talking again and she's ready for Survivor Series." I said smiling.

"Awe. New power couple!" She squealed, "I totally am going to the wedding!" She said smiling.

"Oh trust me. If nothing goes wrong, there is definitely going to be a wedding. Anyways, I better get over there before the boys kill me." I said and she nodded as I jogged over to the boys.

Rosalie's point of view:

After an hour or two I couldn't sleep anymore due to loud music playing.

I got out of bed only in one of Dean's big t-shirts and walked out into the kitchen.

"Look at the slut who finally decided to get out of bed." I heard Jaylah say behind me.

"I would be sleeping longer, but some jack ass wouldn't turn off her shitty music." I snapped back, not in the mood for her shit.

"Awe cry me a river." She said as she walked closer to me, "I see your little pathetic cat scratches." She said referring to my thick scars.

"And? It's not like I care what you think of me at this point, so who cares?" I asked drinking some water.

"You only do it for my brothers attention." She mumbled.

"Yeah I've been doing it for 10 years, for your brother who I met through WWE right?" I laughed sarcastically, "No honey. You wouldn't believe the shit I've been through. So fuck off." I said walking back to my room.

"You're scars are hideous, and you're a fat, hopeless girl who should do something right for once. Everyone's lives would be better off without you. Go to hell." She snapped.

"Oh baby, I'm already there." I said and slammed the door to my room.

I slid down the door and buried my head in my knees.