Training

When we got to the gym Roman was already running on a treadmill.

"What took you guys so long?" He said stopping it and taking a drink of water. "I've been down here for nearly two hours." He finished.

"Sorry I didn't get much sleep last night. I wanted to sleep in a little later. It's my fault." I told him which wasn't a total lie. I just left out some parts.

"Oh okay well let's get started with training and then we can have a day to do whatever. Sound good?" Roman asked talking about showing me new moves.

"Yeah sounds great." I said and we headed to the ring in the middle of the gym. "Who's first boys?" I said just as Seth got into the ring.

"Okay first move you are going to learn is the black-out also known as the curbstomp. Now this move is fairly easy to learn but you must be very careful or you could really hurt someone. Dean in the ring now I need a hand!" He yelled and Dean got into the ring with his sexy self. No stop no distractions right now.

"Okay Dean I'm going to throw you into the turnbuckle then set up for a curbstomp okay?"

"Yeah yeah I got it but you hurt me and I will end you Rollins." Dean said getting ready.

I stepped out of the ring and stood beside Roman a little worried. I didn't really want Dean being Seth's 'assistant'.

Seth slingshotted Dean into the turnbuckle and he looked in pain and I cringed. He crawled slightly into the center and got on his knees as Seth bounced off the ropes and ran towards Dean and I wanted to scream but didn't as he curbstomped his face into the mat. I quickly ran into the ring to check on him.

"Dean are you okay?" I asked worried as hell.

"Yeah my face hurts but I'm fine. Why worried?" He asked smirking. I blushed.

"He's fine. Now you do it." Seth said.

"Say what now?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him. Is he crazy? I'm not hurting Dean.

"I said now you do it. Curbstomp Dean. Now." Seth said demanding me to do it. Wow he can actually be very intimidating.

"B-but Seth I can't." He smacked me.

"Don't you dare tell me you can't. Now go do it!" He said scaring me a bit.

"Look 'Sargent' we aren't trying to scare the girl we are teaching her moves." Dean said defending me. "Now Rosie go ahead and do it. You won't hurt me. I promise I'll be fine." He said softly.

"Fine... I'll do it j-just get into position already." I said knowing I have to learn it somehow.

I ran and slingshotted him into the turnbuckle and cringed as he arched his back in pain. He got on his knees and sent me a smile and winked mouthing 'You got this.'

"Alright now place your foot on the top of his back and stomp!" Seth said.

I ran and bounced off the ropes and curbstomped Dean onto the mat.

Then out of habit I ran to his side.

"Dean a-are you okay?" I asked worried that I'd hurt him.

He groaned and rolled over on his back.

"You'd better give me something for this tonight." He said so only I could hear and I smiled.

"I will." I said and kissed his neck when the guys weren't looking and he groaned.

"Don't tease me women." He complained just as Seth walked over.

"Good job Rosie. That was actually really good. Sorry I yelled I just get really serious in training sessions. Don't take it to heart if I yell I love you." He said and hugged me.