\\61//

Jon's POV:

After practicing for about 3 hours the boys and I head back to our locker room to change and head back to Rose's place.

As soon as we walk in my eyes immediately go to my girlfriend.

Her head is on Damon's lap and tears are staining her eyes.

I glare at him.

"What. Did. You. Do?!" I growled lowly, careful not to wake her.

"I. Did. Nothing." He shot back.

"Then what's wrong with her? Why was she crying?" I asked walking closer.

"I have no idea. Some girl came by earlier and brought her something and as soon as she left she came out of the bathroom and started crying." Damon said rubbing her head as he spoke.

I walked into the bathroom and saw something in the trash.

It was a pregnancy test.

My breath caught in my throat as I picked it up.

I felt my heart sink a bit as I saw it was negative.

I shook my head.

"Maybe it's for the best. We are both at the peak of our careers." I told myself.

I walked out of the bathroom and sighed as I kneeled beside her.

"One day babygirl." I whispered as I kissed her head.

I gently picked her up and carried her as Colby, Joe, Ryan, and Damon followed.

I put her in the back with Joe and Damon while Colby and Ryan sat up front with me driving.

"Did you figure out what was wrong?" Colby asked looking at me with curiosity.

"She took a pregnancy test." I whispered quietly. "I guess she got upset since it was negative." I told him.

He nodded in understanding.

"My mother is coming today. She wants to make it up to us, how she treated Rose the first time they met." I say.

"You think she's really sorry?" He asks.

"I don't know. She seemed sincere on the phone. She wants to stay with us the rest of the time we are in California." I say shrugging.

"So you're going to pick her up later?" He asked.

"Yeah around 4." I say as we arrive back at the house.

"I'll take her in." Joe says picking Rose up gently and taking her inside to her room.

Rosalie's POV:

As soon as I'm laid down on my bed I whimper and grab the persons hand who laid me down.

"Please don't go.." I say softly.

I hear a deep chuckle and open my eyes to see Joe standing above me.

I let go of his hand and my face turns red.

"I thought you were Jon.." I mumble hiding my face.

"I know babygirl. I'll send him in here." He says chuckling as he rubs my head and walks out.

Soon enough I am met with my blue eyed handsome boyfriend.

He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"I found the test." He spoke slowly. "But look at it this way, you have a match at Mania to prepare for, we are moving into a new house, all this shit with Zac. Do you really want kids right now anyways?" He asked sitting on the edge of the bed.