Familar Face

Dean's point of view:

The next day I woke up at 7:15am.

Rose was still fast asleep and we didn't have to leave until later since it was only a 6 hour drive so I let her sleep.

I got up and no one else was up yet so I put on a tank top and some short and went for a run.

I put in my music and ran around my neighborhood.

While running I accidentally ran into some girl.

"Hey sorry about that." She said not looking at me.

"Watch where you're going next time." I said a bit annoyed.

I looked at her a second and realized I know this girl.

"Jaylah..? Is that you?" I asked as she finally faced me.

"Jon.?" She said and hugged me tightly.

"Where have you been? I haven't seen you since I left.. Why haven't you been calling?" I asked rambling.

"Jon I'm 21. I'm a big girl now." She said chuckling slightly as she removed her hood.

"You look great. And your hair it's not black anymore. It's beautiful brown." I said and looked at her brown eyes. They reminded me of Seth's. Innocent and caring yet wild and reckless.

"Yeah. And yours isn't pink anymore and it's short. I like it like that." She said referring to my days in CZW.

"Yeah that's long gone." I chuckled.

"Your body looks great dude. You've been working out a lot huh?" She asked poking my stomach.

"Yeah. I've got to stay in shape for WWE." I said as her eyes grew wide.

"You made it?!" She squealed.

"Yeah it's been about 2 years since then. I am in a faction called The Shield with three other people." I say smiling.

"Well why don't we go meet them?" She said as cocky as I would.

"I think that's a great idea." I said and we began walking back to my house.

We got there and I unlocked the door and we walked in.

"Shh everyone is still asleep." I said and showed her to the couch. It was now around 7:50.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower and then I'll wake up the boys okay?" I asked.

"Kk I'll just watch some tv." She said and turned on the television.

I quietly walked into mine and Rose's room to see her shifting in her sleep.

I walked over to her and placed my hand on her back.

"Angel I'm gonna take a shower and I'll be out soon. I'm so sorry about yesterday. I love you so much." I said and kissed her head.

She didn't open her eyes but she nodded.

I grabbed some clothes and went to the shower. I began to worry. She still hasn't said anything since what happened except that my mom hates her.

I showered quickly and got out. I put on my boxers and pants and dried my hair.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Rose sitting up in bed looking at her phone.

I smiled to myself and sat beside her.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked.

She didn't speak but just showed me her Twitter. She was looking at the comments on the picture she posted of her ring.