Smackdown

Dean's point of view:

I pulled away just beginning to understand what she just said.

"Wait a minute. You remember everything that's happened? Like being a diva, being in The Shield, all of it?" I asked smiling.

"Yep." She said smiling and then her smile dropped.

"Oh no no no.. This can't be happening." She said and began pacing around.

Me and her were the only two left in the arena. Everyone already left after congratulating us.

"Angel what is it?" I asked and tried to stand in front of her.

"That means I fight AJ in less than 3 weeks for the title and I'm not ready!" She huffed frustrated.

"Calm down. You have a couple weeks to train. You don't have to fight until you make your return at Survivor Series. So you can train all you want. Plus you have the best teachers." I said smirking.

"Me Seth and Roman."

"Teach me everything you know Ambrose." She said and looked me dead in the eyes.

"Okay but stay outta camera sight tonight on Smackdown. Stay backstage when we go out." I said and kissed her head and helped her out of the ring.

A Few hours later, Smackdown:

It's time to kick off Smackdown and The Shield is out first.

"Alright babe we got a promo to do and we will be back okay?" I said iffy about leaving her after what happened less than a week before.

"Dean I'll be fine. I'm not 5 and I'll be watching it with Paige. She's got my back." She reassured me.

"I know but I don't know about leaving you." I said worried.

"Dean go. Seth and Roman need you. You're the mouth of The Shield." She said and sent me a smile.

"Okay. Stay with Paige until I get back." I said and pecked her lips.

"Yes sir." She said and giggled as I walked away.

Our music hit and we made our way down through the crowd. It was kinda weird not being behind Rose and helping her over but it's whatever.

We all three got in the ring looking pissed and each grabbed a mic.

"As you see my baby is missing here tonight." I said 'pissed' as the crowd awed.

"She's home recovering from an injury, that we have no idea who caused it. Just wait until we find out who hurt my girl." I growled.

Then Naomi's music hit. She came out along with Sasha Banks.

This wasn't in the script, what the hell are they doing out here.

"Dean, Seth, Roman, I'm glad you boys received my message clearly." Naomi said and laughed.

"This wouldn't have happened if she would've given up that title shot to a more deserving person, me." She continued but I stopped her there.

"Naomi shut the hell up. You think you deserve it more than her? Really? All you've been for years is a dancer. That's it. Then magically you become a diva and think you deserve my girlfriends title shot? No." I snarled into the mic.

Roman tried calming me down and so did Seth but it didn't work.

"And I suppose that you made Sasha do your dirty work huh? Because she's the one that's in love with me and told Rose to 'Stay away from me' but Sasha I've got some news for you. I will never like you." I snapped and stormed out of the ring and back up the stairs with Roman and Seth trailing behind me.

The two of them just went back stage and you could hear JBL and Michael Cole talking.

"Ambrose did not look happy." Michael said.

"Hell you wouldn't be either now would you Michael?" JBL asked.

"Happy or not I can't wait to see how Rosalie takes care of them two when she makes her return." Jerry said as the first match of the night begun.

Rosalie's point of view:

I sat there in shock.

"It was Sasha?!" I yelled angry.

"Calm down sweetie. Just request a match after you return." Paige said trying to calm me down.

"Don't you have her tonight?" I asked still pissed.

"Yeah. I got her tonight." She said confused.

"Kick her ass." I growled.

"Always darling." She said smiling at me.

Dean walked in pissed and kept pacing around.

"I can't hit a girl!" He yelled to Roman.

"Oh honey don't worry. I got Sasha's skimpy ass tonight." Paige reassured him.

"Dean. Look at me." I said and stood in front of him.

He looked at me with worry spread across his face.

"I'm fine now." I said and hugged him.

"I'll get her back after I return. I got this babe." I said and kissed his cheek softly.

He smiled slightly.

"Now when is your match with Dolph?" I asked.

"After Paige's match so 4th." He said and sat down.

I sat beside him and put my hand on his leg.

"Dean I'm a big girl. I'll be in the locker room during your match okay?" I asked hoping this would make him feel better.

"Okay. Just make sure you lock the door so no one gets in except us." He said getting protective again.

"Okay baby I will." I said and kissed his cheek again.

He got up and grabbed my hand leading me down the halls of the arena and we got to our locker room and he walked in and closed the door locking it behind us.

"Dean. What are we doing?" I asked a bit nervous.

"Just wanted to spend some alone time with my girlfriend before my match." He said smiling and sitting on the couch we have in our locker room.

I sat beside him before he pulled me close and kissed me deeply.

His hands started roaming but I brought them up to my back.

He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I gave in, his tongue roaming my mouth.

After a few minutes we pulled away and just looked into each others eyes.

"I love you Jonathan Good." I said using his real name.

"I love you too Rosalie Johnson." He said and pulled me on his lap to watch the next few matches before his.

0.o things got heated. If you didn't like the little make out sene tell me. I hope you guys like this chapter. Part two to Smackdown is next. Apparently being stuck in a truck with my dad roaming the United States makes me think better and write more. I love you guys and as always Stay Fearless my Unstable Lunatic Lovers. 😉