Brie

Jon's POV:

After Brie pulled me away I looked at her confused.

"Jon we have trouble.." She said sounding worried.

"What is it Brie?" I asked holding her still because her pacing was bothering me.

"Renee, she's back." She panicked.

Shit Renee. My girlfriend.

"Shit Brie.. but Rosalie." I mumbled.

"You have to break up with her Jon. She's been controlling you, not letting you go out with me or the boys. This is insane." Brie said.

(Just a reminder I totally ship Denee! I love Renee Young I just wanted her to be in one of my stories as the bad guy!)

"I know I just.. I need time. Keep her away from Rosalie please Brie." I ask her hoping she will watch her.

"Yeah sure Jon. Where's she gonna room?" She asked.

"Well for the first few nights of the European tour she can room with me and Joe and after that I think she was gonna stay with Colby." I mumble rubbing the back of my neck.

"Jon you have to do this soon. Don't hurt her, she seems nice." Brie says and hugs me tightly.

"I won't Brianna." I said hugging her back and walking back to Rosalie, who was talking to Saraya.

"Looks like someone's made some friends." I whispered in her ear softly.

She shivers and blushes.

"Jonathan Good, you be nice to my crumpet!" Saraya scolded.

"I am being nice. I just like to see her blush." I smirked and looked down a her.

"Isn't your match soon?" Rosalie asked.

"Yeah sadly. Get Colby to take you to the lockeroom and don't leave until I get back alright? I don't want anything to happen to you like in those dreams." I whispered the last part so only she could hear and leaned my head on hers.

"I'll be fine Jon." She said and kissed my head. "Good luck, kick ass." She said smiling as Colby came up.

I watched as they walked away.

"When are you gonna end it with Renee?" Saraya asked.

"Soon. I just need some time." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Well go kick ass." She smiles and walks off.

My music rang through the arena and I walked out doing my usual thing and waited for my opponent.

"Woahhhh you're only smoke and mirrors."

Yep that's right. No more freaky ass Stardust, Cody Rhodes is back and he's my opponent.

He gets in the ring and the match starts just as I see Rosalie from the corner of my eye in the audience wearing some type of Seth Rollins ring gear.

I growl lowly and attack Cody viciously.

Then the irritating music of my "enemy" rings through the arena.

"Dean Dean Dean. When will you ever learn? You can't have everything you want." He said making his way to the ring.

Cody throws me out of the ring right in front of Rosalie.

"What the hell is this?!" I whisper yell to her.

"Script Stephanie came up with. To get me noticed before I start wrestling." She mumbled quietly before pushing me from the barricade and running into Seth's arms.

I was livid, that's my girl.

"Now you can meet my beautiful girlfriend, Rosalie." He said smirking evilly.

I shook my head in disbelief as Cody attacked me from behind.

He hit Cross Rhodes and pinned me.

He won.

I tried crawling to the ropes only to see him kiss her.

That's it. This is war Rollins.

I hurried backstage to find Colby talking to Joe.

I slammed him against the wall. 

"What the hell was that?" I growled lowly.

"Jon it's not real. It's a script. Steph saw me and her walking back to the locker room and gave us the idea since she was wearing her "Ambrose stole my heart" shirt." He said calmly.

"Colby I swear if you catch feelings for my-" He cut me off.

"Your what? Your girl? Last time I checked you were still with Renee. You shouldn't play with Rose's feelings. She's a nice girl. We have to act like a couple on and off screen. You have until our storyline ends or changes to end it with Renee or she's mine." He said walking away.

"Son of a bitch!" I yell punching the wall.

"Jon?" I heard her and instantly calmed down.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and I turned to look at her.

"How do you do that?" I ask leaning my head on hers.

"It's a gift." She giggled, "We better go before someone sees us." She said and let go of me.

We walked to the locker room and it was empty.

"I think Colby likes this new storyline a little too much." She said.

"Why? Did he touch you?" I growled.

"What? No of course not. I was talking about this attire he picked out." She said looking at me weirdly, "Are you feeling okay?" She asked sitting on my lap.

"Honestly? I'm not sure." I laid my head on her and sighed.

"Jon it's just a storyline, when I kissed him I didn't feel anything. I only have eyes for you." She said leaning in and kissing me. 

I kissed back pulling her on top of me.

The sound of the door opening made us stop.

"Steph wants you in her office." Colby said motioning for me.

I sighed loudly and Rose got off me.

"I'll be right back." I said and kissed her head.

I walked out and Colby stopped me.

"Renee is looking for you, I told her you were sleeping and I'd come get you. Look I'm sorry about earlier, I just don't want to see her hurt." He said holding his fist out.

"Bros?"

I bumped his fist with mine.

"Bros. Thanks for looking out for me man."

With that I walked off to find my girlfriend.

Merry Christmas my lovely followers. Sorry it wasn't as long as usual! I'm sorry I'm going through writers block. Comment and vote! I love you guys. Stay Fearless my Unstable Lunatic Lovers!💜💙❣