Recovering/Zac

Sara's point of view:

I woke up to an annoying sound ringing through the room.

I looked beside me to see Roman with his arms wrapped around my waist.

I rolled my eyes thinking 'How the hell did this happen?!'

I slung his arm off of me and got up and answered my phone.

"Who the hell calls someone at 4 in the damn morning?!" I whisper yell into the phone.

"You better show me a little respect Babygirl." Zac said into the phone.

I felt a chill down my spine as his voice rang into my ear.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"If you wanna keep your precious Rosalie safe you'll meet me in 15 minutes at Starbucks down the road." He said and hung up.

'Shit' I thought to myself.

I sighed knowing what I have to do.

I got up and got dressed in skinny jeans, my knee high converses, and my Aj Lee 'Love Bites' shirt being that I love her.

I got my keys and jacket and was about to walk out the door when I heard movement in the room.

"Where are you going this early in the morning?" Seth asked rubbing his eyes.

"Out for a walk. I might be back later. I don't know yet. Go back to sleep Seth." I said and forced a smile as he went back to his room.

I drove to Starbucks and saw him waiting for me.

I shivered and put on my jacket.

"Hey Babygirl." He said and smirked at me.

"I'm here. What do you want." I said lowly not wanting to set him off.

"I want you back. I want you moved back in with me and I want you away from those damn wrestlers 'The Shield' or whatever." He said.

"There is no way I'm moving back in with you." I said and glared at him. 

"Once again, do you want Rosalie safe or what?" He asked.

"You won't do shit to her. You're a scared little asshole who won't do shit! So fuck off and leave me alone!" I screamed and stormed off regretting it immediately but not going back.

I just made a huge mistake.

Rosalie's point of view:

I woke up and it was about 7:45 in the morning.

I usually don't wake up this early but I felt rested for once and my injuries weren't bad at all.

I smiled slightly as I kissed Dean's head and tried to get out of his grip, only for him to tighten it.

"Rose lay back down." He mumbled in his adorable sleepy voice.

"No baby. I'm not tired anymore. I'm going down to the gym." I said and he let me go.

"You going alone?" He asked rubbing his eyes looking at the clock.

"Well, there is this really cute guy who I woke up to in my bed this morning that I'd love to accompany me to the gym." I said and chuckled slightly.

"I'll get dressed then." He said smiling and getting up pecking my lips.

He put on some shorts, a shirt, and one of his hats.