An Unexpected Visitor

Linda shook her head as they entered Victoria's Secret. "I dunno, Brie. Ive never done something like this."
"It rained here last night, correct?"
"And afternoon."
"And you were at Danny's house that afternoon, all soaking wet."
"Yeah. So?"
"So what were you wearing for underwear?"
After looking around quickly, she quietly said, "nothing."
"And you're worried about some sexy underwear?"
"You make a good point."
"Come on," she pulled her friend into an aisle. "We gotta work fast."
*************
Linda sighed as she walked into the dressing room with some lingerie to try on. She shook her head as she held them up to her body. "Why did I agree to this?" She whispered as she heard someone else coming in.
***********
Danny sighed as he sat in his car, wishing Linda and her friend would hurry up. "What are they even buying?" He wondered as he switched the radio on.
**********
"Hello, Linda Rose."
The hair on the back of Linda's neck stood at attention. Her stomach lurched as the door was forced opened. She swallowed, looking down. "What do you want, LaRue?" She tried her best to sound annoyed.
"Isn't it obvious? I want you." He walked up behind her, wrapping an arm around her front.
She elbowed him in the gut (something she learned from Danny) and stepped out of his grasp. "I don't want you."
"That was very stupid." He showed her a gun.
She wanted to throw up, "how did you get in here with that?"
He shrugged, "there are no metal detectors here. And the security guards are asses. I've killed once, I'm not above doing it again."
She swallowed, thinking of something to get him out of the store. "Who did you kill?"
"Some dumb bitch who got in my way." He shrugged, waving the gun around. "She wouldn't cooperate with me, so she was fed led.... you'll cooperate with me, won't you?"
The cool metal traced her cheek, her heart pounding loudly in her ears. She was surprised no one heard her. "If I go with you, you won't kill me."
"No. No, that's too easy. You have to go with me and be my sex slave for life."
Linda wanted to retch at that statement, but she kept her disgust down. "I'll go with you, but you have to let me buy my things."
LaRue nodded, "I was just gonna steal them, but hey. Long as you come with me." He put the gun away and gripped her hand tightly.
Linda payed for the lingerie, wanting to run and scream and cry all at the same time. She just prayed Brie had gone out to Danny to tell him she was missing.
As soon as she and LaRue walked out of the store, he put the gun to her back, "no funny business."
"No," it came out hoarsely as he pushed her to the back entrance. The sunlight shone brightly in her face as she was forced through the door.
Before she could ask her question, a loud voice said, "let go of the lady and put the gun down slowly."
She closed her eyes, thanking whoever had the good sense to call the police. She hadn't recognized the voice, but she was almost certain Danny was there.
"No!" LaRue shouted. "No! She's mine!"
"Come on, LaRue! If you come quietly, you'll get a better deal!" Danny yelled, making Linda relax just a little.
"I want her!"
"Ya can't have her!" The first voice said. "Just let her go, and we can work out a deal."
LaRue removed the gun from her back and pressed it against her temple.
Danny saw white hot fear in Linda's eyes. He didn't have a good shot of LaRue, and he didn't want to hit Linda. He just hoped she remembered what he told her when they watched Simon & Simon together a few nights ago.
"No, it's okay, I'll go with him!" Linda loudly told the police. She chewed her lip, planning her escape.
"Give it up, LaRue! There's about twenty guns aimed at you right now!"
Linda felt LaRue's arms relax while he looked around. Now was her chance. She immediately dropped to the concrete, and two shots were fired at LaRue. Quickly, without thinking, she ran to Danny, squatting behind him.
"Get in the squad car," he patted her arm as he and his boss cautiously walked towards LaRue.