Officers Calvin And Reagan

"Is this it?" Calvin wondered.
"Apartment 20, that's what she said," Danny stood to the side and knocked.
"Who is it?" Linda called from the other side of the door.
"Officers Calvin and Reagan!" Calvin answered.
Linda stood up and looked through the peep hole, "I don't see you guys."
"Oh yeah, sorry," Danny mumbled as he and Calvin stepped in front of the door.
Linda opened it, "why weren't you there in the first place?"
"Never stand in front of doors. You could get killed," Calvin explained and Linda nodded.
"Is this the scene of the crime?" Danny wondered, making a general survey of the blonde's apartment.
"Yeah." She rubbed her eye, banishing the tears that threatened to fall.
"Did you take a shower?" Calvin wondered seemingly out of the blue.
"Lotsa times. Why?"
"Damn. That means no chance of DNA."
"Did he wear gloves?" Danny asked, peeking under things with a latex glove.
"I-I don't remember." Linda watched Calvin move towards the bedroom.
"This your bedroom?"
"Yeah."
"Can I look around?"
She shrugged, "Whatever helps."
"Okay, this might be hard.... but... could you explain the crime?" Danny asked gently.
Linda looked at him, his voice was so soft and gentle. "LaRue was stalking me, and he... he basically broke in..."
Meanwhile, in Linda's bedroom, Calvin saw something hanging out of a drawer. He went over to it and picked it up. He gave a low whistle, looking at the lacy underwear. Hearing a noise, he stuffed it back in the drawer. He made his way towards the door, but something shiny caught his eye. He leaned over and picked up the knife. "Reagan, I found-"
Danny looked at Calvin and gave him a 'What-could-I-do' glance. He was hugging a sobbing Linda, who kept babbling apologies.
Calvin walked up to Danny and Linda, and held out the knife, "did he use this?"
Linda lifted her head to look at the object. She let out a tiny yelp, then hid her face on Danny's shoulder again.
"I'm gonna take that as a yes.... whose blood is this?"
"Mine."
"He cut you?" Danny wondered, pulling back slightly. He frowned deeply when she nodded. "Where?"
"Right here... on my thigh..." Linda rubbed the spot where Bill dragged the knife. "I'm sorry, Officers! I really am, but you're not gonna find evidence."
"Why?"
"Because it happened two weeks ago." Linda looked down, and the cops looked at each other. "I know I shoulda reported it when it happened, but... I was scared, and-"
"Hey, no, it's okay. We know who he is," Danny put a hand on Linda's shoulder, "we'll catch him for another crime. And since you reported the rape, it'll be added to his arrest sheet."
Calvin cocked his head a little bit. Did his partner actually like this girl? "Did he ever.... send you anything? Chocolate or flowers? Something that could be traceable?"
Linda nodded and walked over to the small coffee table. "There's a card here somewhere...." she started handing magazines to Danny, not really thinking as to why she handed them away.
"New Kids On The Block, huh?" Danny asked, looking at a magazine.
"They're my favorite," she smiled over her shoulder, "especially Donnie. You know, he looks kinda like you."
"Ma'am," Calvin called her attention to him. "The card?"
"Oh, right.... here! Here it is!" She handed him the small card.
"Thank you. We'll try and trace this." He headed towards the door.
"We'll keep you posted.... you've got my card," Danny couldn't help but smile at the blonde. "Feel free to use either number."
"I will.... thank you."