"I strongly vote we start the show with Babylon and then go into talk fast," Ashton stated looking at the others for approval, Calum chimed in.

"I agree, I think for the beginning the 'higher' parts can be blasted and distorted at the beginning, before we even get into playing the song, to sort of hype the crowd up,"

"I think that is a sick fuckin' idea," Michael exclaimed, turning to Calum then to Luke.

"So I'm the only one who wants 'more' to start the show?" Luke deadpanned turning to look at the rest of his bandmates, they all nodded.

"Sorry mate, but starting the show with fuckin BABYLON, that's gonna be the coolest shit," Michael spoke.

"aw shit, It actually seems kind of cool," Luke said looking at his feet.

"So we have the first 2 songs now? Babylon and Talk fast." Ashton asked looking from his bandmates to their team.

"Wow it was that easy, we've only been arguing about this for the whole week," Calum said while looking down at his bass fingering some notes.

"You guys have been wearing me down the entire time mate, at this point its 3 against 1 so I'll just give it to you guys," Luke leaned over to Calum squishing his cheeks.

Is that what Luke felt like when I cuddled with Sierra because if so... damn.

---

A few hours later and their rehearsal was done, they went over their week so far, and early on in the week, they had gotten the order of the end of the show.

They knew they were going to 'end' with Jet Black Heart and Want You Back but then come back out for the encore with She Looks So Perfect and Youngblood but other than that and some straggling ideas they hadn't gotten anything done.

Today they had more progress, deciding the first 2 songs and the bridge between them. It was cute seeing all of them in work mode, not on a gigantic stage.

I said goodbye to Sierra and Crystal, making plans with both later in the week to have some 'girl talk'.

Calum, Ashton, and I walked out of the rehearsal room but were quickly stopped by Ashton who held up a bag before we left the building.

"I grabbed some random things from my house to dress up in so we won't get papped, I saw some of them out there when I first got here," Calum and I looked at each other then glanced at the plastic bag.

"I don't think I have to dress up but if you guys want to then go ahead, or I could just leave through the back or something," I proposed while the two large men were crouched on the ground looking through the bag.

"c'mon Bo I wanna see you wear this wig," Ashton said as he pulled out a blonde wig from the bag

"Where in the hell did you get that?" I asked grabbing it from him to feel it.

"It was an old Halloween costume the whole band did," He smiled up at me and I threw it over my head just to amuse them.

"Wow you look way different as a blonde," Calum said getting up and straightening the wig for me.

"This would just bring more attention to me," I looked in the mirror and tried smoothing down the frizzy sides.

"Yeah you're right, and I prefer you as a brunette anyway," He said playfully ripping the wig off and tossing it at Ashton.

"You guys are no fun," Ashton said stuffing everything back in beside a baseball cap and a bucket hat.

Calum went for the bucket hat and told me that he'd meet me around back if there were no paps. I nodded and started heading to the back door.