21. Taekook exploring each other's body's

3persons POV

As Jungkook connects his lips to Tae's Jungkook starts to put his hands around Tae's waist Jungkook then breaks the kiss and whispers in Tae's ear. "I love you." He says. "Wh-what?" Tae asked looking at Jungkook with wide eyes. "I love you." Jungkook says smiling. "I-I love you to." Tae says as they start to kiss again. Tae then wraps his his arms around Jungkook's neck to deepen the kiss Jungkook pushes Tae down to the bed now Tae's laying on the bed with Jungkook on top of him. "Koo-kookie." Tae says breaking the kiss. "Yeah?" Jungkook asked. "It-it's ok if you touch me li-like last time." Tae says stuttering. "Really?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah I wanna do what Ji-Jin said so it's O-okay if you touch me." Tae says blushing. "O-ok" Jungkook says connecting their lips back together. Jungkook starts to kiss down Tae's neck as Tae let's out soft moans. "Can I take off your shirt?" Jungkook asked as I nodded my head. Tae sits up so Jungkook can take off his shirt. "Ca-can you take o-off your shirt to?" Tae asked tugging on the bottom of Jungkook's shirt. "Yeah." Jungkook says taking off his shirt. "Wow y-you have nice abs." Tae says rubbing Jungkook's abs. Jungkook leans in twords Tae and starts to kiss his neck again Jungkook then start to suck in it leaving a purple mark then Tae lay's back down on his bed and Jungkook starts to kiss down to Tae's chest and he starts to lick and suck on Tae's nipple. "A-ahh." Tae moans. "What does that feel good?" Jungkook asked as Tae nodded his head. Jungkook then starts to suck in it more while rubbing the other one. "Ahh mmh." Tae moans louder. Jungkook stops sucking on Tae's nipple and starts to kiss down his stomach. "Can I touch here?" Jungkook asked. "Mmhmm." Tae nods as Jungkook starts to rub Tae's clothed hardened member. "A-ahh." Tae moaned. "Can I take your pants off?" Jungkook asked looking at Tae. "Y-yeah." Tae says. Jungkook unbuttoned Tae's pants and pulls them off and starts to rub his thumb on his hardened member. "A-ahh ca-can you ah take yours off to?" Tae asked moaning. "Yeah." Jungkook says as he stands up and takes them off. After Jungkook takes off his pants he sits on his knees and puts his hand on Tae's inner thigh and starts to rub his thumb on it he then bends down and starts to suck on it leaving purple marks in different places. "Ahh." Tae moans quietly. Jungkook gets up and lays in Tae and starts to kiss on Tae's neck some more he also his hardened member against Tae's and starts to move making them rub together. "Ahh ahhh." Tae moans loudly. "Do you like that?" Jungkook asks quietly in Tae's ear. "Ah y-ye-yeah ahh." Tae says moaning. Jungkook then stops and gets up. "Can I take these off?" Jungkook asked. "Wi-will you take yours off to?" Tae asks with red cheeks. "Yeah." Jungkook says. "O-ok." Tae says stuttering.

Jungkook's POV

I stand up to take my boxers off after I get them off I sit back down and take Tae's off. 'Wow it's so hard.' I say to myself. "Can I touch it?" I ask. "Yeah." Tae says looking away. "Ok." I say putting my hand around it and start playing with it. "Ahh ah." Tae moaned. "Hey Tae come here and sit on my lap." I say as Tae sits up and gets on my lap. "Do you have any lub?" I asked. "Y-yeah I think I'll check." Tae says leaning towards his dresser and getting it. "H-here." Tae says giving it to me. "Ok now scoot closer to me." I say pulling him more twords me to where our members are touching. I put some lub on my hand and start to rub our members together. "Ahh-ahhh." Tae moans as he puts his head on my shoulder. "Does that feel good?" I ask kissing his neck. "Ahh y-yea-yeah." He says as he stuttered. I start to move my hand faster and Tae starts to moan louder. 'Gosh his moans sound so cute I love the sound of them.' I say to myself. "K-koo-kookie ahh I think I'm ah gon-gonna cum." He says as his body starts to twitch. "Don't worry m-me to." I say going faster. "Gah ahhh kookahh." He moans as we both cum together. "Hahh hah did that feel good?" I ask out of breath. "Y-yeah." He says falling back to the bed. "Haaahh I'm so tired." He says as I lay beside him. "Yeah me to." I say smiling. "Hahh I have to message Jin and see what time I work tomorrow." He says grabbing his phone.

Baby Tae
Hey Jin.
Mamma Jin
Yeah??
Baby Tae
What time do I
have to work
tomorrow???
Mamma Jin
At 12:30.
Baby Tae
Ok thanks.
Mamma Jin
Welcome
goodnight see
you tomorrow.
Baby Tae
Goodnight.

"What time do you have to work?" I ask. "At 12:30." He says yawning as he pulls the cover over us. "Ok." I say smiling. "Let's go to bed now I'm really tired." He says as he cuddles up to me. "Ok goodnight I love you." I say hugging him and kissing his head. "I love you to." He says falling a sleep.

The Next Day
Tae's POV

(Beep beep beep... beep beep beep.) "Time to get up." I say yawning. "What time is it?" Jungkook asked stretching. "11:00." I say getting out of bed. "I'm gonna take a shower." I say stretching. "Can I shower with you?" Jungkook asked. "U-umm yeah sure." I say blushing. "Ok." Jungkook says getting up and walking to the bathroom with me. After we shower it's 11:25 so we start to put our clothes on. "I'm gonna see if Namjoon will pick us up." I say grabbing my phone. "Ok." Jungkook says sitting on my bed.