06 Max starts working at the cafe.

Namjoon's pov

"Hey Jungkook you ok?" I ask while knocking on the bathroom door. "Yeah... Namjoon I'm sorry for kissing Tae." He says. "It's fine we're not mad at you or anything we were just a little shocked thanks all also I need to talk to you about something important." I say as he opens the door. "W-what is it?" He studdered. "Well it's about you and Tae. I think you guys are a cute couple Jin does to but we don't want you two to rush into stuff like sex I also don't think Tae's ready for any of that yet cause remember he's 17 turning 18 so just don't rush into anything ok?" I say. "I won't I promise." He says. "Ok let's go back now."

Tae's pov

"Alright Jungkook's ok." Namjoon says while walking to the bed with Jungkook behind him. "I'm tired." Jin says while yawning. "Me to." Jungkook and Namjoon say. "Yeah." I say while stretching. "Let's go to bed and get some rest." Jin says. "Ok but where are we all gonna sleep at?" Jungkook asks while looking at Namjoon. "Well I can see if the nurses could bring an extra bed in for Jin and I and you could just sleep I the bed with Tae." Namjoon says. "Ok but Jin, Namjoon no funny business. I say laughing. "Right back at you and Jungkook." Jin says smarking at us. "W-we're not." Jungkook says blushing. "You better not." Namjoon says walking to the door. "I'll be back I'm gonna see if the nurses can get us an extra bed." Namjoon says closing the door.

Jin's pov

"Ok the nurse said that she'll have a bed in here for us in a minute." Namjoon says walking into the room. "Okay." Tae says. "I can't wait to sleep I'm so tired." I say stretching. A few minutes later the nurses brought a bed in. "Thank you." Namjoon says. "Your welcome if you boys need anything else just come and ask." The nurse says walking out the door. "Yes ma'am." Namjoon says. "Ok let's go to bed now I'm so tired." I say floping onto the bed. "Okay goodnight guy's." Tae says laying down. "Goodnight." Jungkook says laying down behind Tae. "Goodnight boys." Namjoon says laying down beside me. "Goodnight everyone." I say hugging up to Namjoon.

Tae's pov

I couldn't sleep so I just played on my phone then I get a message from Jhope.

JHope
Hey.

Tata
Hi.

JHope
How are you??

Tata
Oh I'm doin pretty good
hbu?

JHope
I'm fine can we hangout
tomorrow?

Tata
I can't I have work tomorrow
sorry.

JHope
Awe😣. What about now could
I come over for a little?

Tata
I'm not home right now tho I'm
at the hospital.

JHope
What! Why? What happened?

Tata
Well I passed out from starvation.

JHope
You were starving yourself
again😮😮😔

Tata
Sorry😔😣

JHope
Your not fat I wish you would
believe me you have an
amazing body shape.

Tata
Thx but if you want you can
come to the cafe and meet me
up there

JHope
Okay I guess see you tomorrow
I'm gonna go to bed.

Tata
Ok goodnight

JHope
Goodnight.

After Hoseok and I got finished texting I turned over and got a little closer to Jungkook. "You have a pretty face." I say quietly as I rubbed my thumb against his cheek. "I'm so sorry for scaring you I feel so bad for making you cry. I say with tears in my eyes as I drift off to sleep.

Jungkook's pov
I open my eyes after Tae fell asleep. "You don't need to apologise Tae you didn't mean to do it also your face is so much prettier than mine." I say smiling and falling asleep. "Hey wake up you two." Jin says as Tae and I get up and stretch. "The doctor will be in here in a minute." Namjoon says. "Yeah and then we can go home but Tae, you and I have to get ready for work. Jin says. A few minutes later the doctor came in and he checked on Tae and asked him a few questions and we got to go home. "Hey Jungkook do you wanna go sit at the cafe with me?" Namjoon asks me. "Yeah sure." I say. "Ok Yoongi said that he'll be there with Jimin soon." Namjoon says as we get into his car.

Max
Hey Jin I have a question?

Seokjin
Yeah?

Max
I needs a job and I can't find
one that I'm actually comfortable
with and Xie said that I should
work at your cafe. Can I?

Seokjin
Oh I don't mind but you'll have to
sign some papers first.

Max
Okay can I come over now and
sign them and possibly start today?

Seokjin
Sure.

Max
Okay I'll be over there in a min.

Seokjin
Ok see you soon.

Max's pov
As soon as I walk into Jin's Cafe I'm being hugged but Tae. "Oh my gosh Max it's been forever since I've seen you." Tae said in happyness. "Oh Tae you scared me." I say laughing. "Sorry Jin said that your gonna be working with us." He says. "Yeah I am I just have to sign some papers." I say with a smile. "Yay." Tae says in excitement. "Um Xie said that he'll be here in a minute." I say. "Oh I know he went to go and pick up Jhope." Tae said. "Oh your here." Jin said walking up to me. "Hey Jin." I say. "Come on let's go and get those papers signed." Jin says grabbing my hand and taking me to the back. "Ok so I only have to sign these and I can work here?" I say looking at Jin. "Yes just sign your name that's all." Jin says smiling. "Ok." I say as I start signing them. "Ok finished." I say looking at Jin. "Congratulations your hired." Jin says smiling. "Yay! Ok what do I do?" I say. "You'll be a servant with Tae and Jimin works at the cash register and I work in the back but we switch around like today is Monday and you and Tae are the servants tomorrow you and Jimin will be the servants and Tae will work the cash register and then Wednesday you'll work the cash register and it'll switch around like that ok?" Jin asks me. "Okay." I say. "Alright let's get to work." Jin says.