11 Jimin's heat.

Jin's POV

"Hey Tae, are you and Max almost done with the tables?" I say as he walks in. "Almost we have a few more to clean and then I have to dry them off." Tae says looking down. "Are you ok?" I ask as he looks up at me. "Yeah I'm fine why do you ask?" He says smiling. "Umm n-no reason you and Max better hurry up with those tables it's almost closing time." I say as he smiles at me and ran out. 'Gosh Tae is just an adorable baby, it looks like he gained some of his weight back at least now I know that he's eating.' I say to myself as I walk out front. "Hey Jin can you please watch for customers for me I'm about to pee all over myself." Jimin says shaking his legs. "Yeah sure." I say laughing. "Thanks Jin." He says running to the bathroom. "Excuse me." I hear someone say as I turned around. "Oh hi Carl how are you?" I ask as he smiles. "Oh I'm fine how are you?" He says. "I'm doing good thanks for asking um what would like to order?" I ask with a smile. "I'd like a cup of coffee and a bowl of noodles please." He says smiling. "Ok that'll be 6.40$." I say. "Okay." He says as he gives me the money. "Ok you can go and sit at table 2 and we'll have your order out in a minute." I say smiling as he walks to the table. "Hey Tae come over here and get ready to give an order." I say. "Ok coming." Tae says running to me. "Ok here it is he's at table 2." I say as Tae smiles. "Ok oh and Max and I finished cleaning the tables." He says. "Okay good after he's finished with his food we can close up and leave." I say smiling.

Tae's POV.

"Hi Carl here's your order." I say smiling. "Oh thank you Taehyung." He says with a smile. " Your welcome." I say. "You know you've gained some weight last time I saw you you was much skinner you've gotten a little fat." He says laughing. "Yeah I guess I have." I say laughing nurvously. " Well thank you." He says. "Your welcome." I say walking away. 'Oh no I'm fat again oh no oh no I don't want to be fat I've got to loose weight.' I say to myself as I take a deep breath. "Ok Jin I'm done." I say smiling as I get to the counter. "Ok that's good umm Max can you go and turn the closed sign around so we don't get anymore customers." Jin asks. "Yeah." Max says walking over to the doors. 'A few minutes later Carl finishes.' " Thank you guys for the food." He says smiling as he walks out the doors. "Ok we can close up now um Namjoon can you come here for a second?" Jin asks. "Yeah." Namjoon says as he walks to Jin. "Ok I have a favor." Jin says with a smile. "Yeah what is it?" Namjoon asks smiling. "So Tae need a ride home I don't want him walking down the street this late so can you ride him home?" Jin asks. "Yeah sure but why can't you take him home?" Namjoon asks raising an eyebrow. " Cause I'm taking Jimin and Max ho-." Jin says as he gets interrupted by Jimin. "Oh I'm riding with Yoongi." Jimin says. "I'm riding with Xie." Max says smiling. "Oh okay well Tae if you want me to ride you home then that means you have to stay here for another hour cause I have to count the money and mop and stuff." Jin says looking at me. "Umm I don't mind to ride with Namjoon cause I'm really tired." I say looking at the floor. "Okay well see you guys tomorrow." Jin says smiling as we all walk out the doors saying bye to him. "Thanks Namjoon for the ride home." I say as we get into the car. "It's fine whenever you need a ride just come ask me." Namjoon says laughing. "Okay." I say smiling. 'After a few minutes I finally get home and I lay on my bed and get my phone to message jin.'

BABY TAE❤️.
Hey Jin.

Mama Jin.
Oh hey Tae.

BABY TAE❤️.
Umm I need to ask
you a question.

Mama Jin.
What is it?

BABY TAE❤️.
Umm why has Jimin
been so mean to me?
Like I'm the only one
that he's been mean
to.

Mama Jin.
Well Jimin has
started his second
heat but idk why
he's only being
mean to you I'll
have to ask him.

BABY TAE❤️.
How long has he
been in heat?

Mama Jin.
For about 1or2 days
but I'll ask him why
he's only being mean
to you ok.

BABY TAE❤️.
Okay well goodnight
see you tomorrow.

Mama Jin.
Goodnight sleep well
love ya❤️.

BABY TAE❤️.
Love u 2.

Jin's POV

Mother Jin😤.
Hey Jimin.

CHIM CHIM.
Yeah?

Mother Jin😤.
Why have you been
so mean to Tae?

CHIM CHIM.
Why does it matter?

Mother Jin😤.
Because it's making
Tae feel bad you know
that he has feelings to
😒😤.

CHIM CHIM.
Omg it doesn't matter
it's none of your
business anyway 🙄.

Mother Jin😤.
If you don't tell me
right now then your
fired.

CHIM CHIM.
Omg fine! He's about
to start his heat I can
since it and I don't
want him around me
🤬😤😤.

Mother Jin😤.
Well you should've said
something about it 🤬.

CHIM CHIM.
Well it's my business
not yours🙄🙄.

Mother Jin😤.
Jimin you better stop
being an ass if your
like this tomorrow
then I will do something
about it😠 goodnight.

CHIM CHIM.
👅 goodnight.

Jungkook's POV

Taehyung.
Hey.

Jeon.
Hi Tae what r u
doing?

Taehyung.
Nothin just laying
here bored and can't
sleep😩.

Jeon.
Awe is something
wrong? You can
tell me.

Taehyung.
It don't matter but
what r u doing?

Jeon.
Just laying down and
talking to you☺️.

Taehyung.
☺️ I wish I could sleep
I'm so tired 😣😣.

Jeon.
I'm sorry um do you
want me to walk
over?

Taehyung.
Yeah if you want to.

Jeon.
Okay I'll be there in
a few☺️.

Taehyung.
Ok see you soon
bye.

Jeon.
Bye.