03 Taekook feels the same

Yoongi's pov

"So Jungkook what'd you think about that boy?" I say smarking at him, "Who?" He says raising an eyebrow, "Taehyung, you idot." Namjoon said rolling his eyes, "Well he was cute and he has really pretty eyes, gosh his voice was beautiful to and that blue hair actually looks really good on him and he has a great body shape an-." "Ok, ok we get it." Namjoon said laughing, "Yeah I think you got a little carried away talking about him." I said with a giggle as Jungkook tries to hide his read face.

Jungkook's pov

A few minutes later our food was finally finished and ready, sadly that cute boy didn't bring it to us. "Here's your food and coffee." Jimin says with a big smile on his face, "Thanks Chim Chim." Yoongi said as Jimin smiles with a little blush while getting back to work, "He's so cute." Yoongi said with a big smile on his face, "You know Jimin and Jin are really good friends with Tae so if you want we could get them to talk to him and stuff." Namjoon said looking at me, "I don't know, I kinda want to try to talk to him myself or try to get his number. "Ok but if you need our help just let us know." Namjoon said, "Ok thanks." I say looking down. "Hey Joonie." Tae said walking to our table, "Jin wants you." He said as Namjoon gets up and says, "I'll be back." "Ok." Yoongi and I say as I look back down at the table and hope to myself that I get a chance to talk to that boy.

Namjoon's pov

"Are you gonna be home tonight?" Jin asked me as I walk into the back room, "Yeah but I have to take Yoongi and Jungkook home first." I say as he crossed his arms, "You better be home tonight or I'll be very mad at you." He said while giving me his evil stare, "I will I promise." I say grabbing his hands. "I love you." He says as he hugged me, "I love you to." I say kissing him on the cheek. "I'll see you tonight." I say walking back out to my table. "Hey, took you ten years." Yoongi said sarcastically, "So what time do you guys wanna go home?" I asked, "Not right now cause Jimin's gonna stay at my house tonight and I wanted him to ride home with us and Jungkook's still gonna try to talk to Tae." Yoongi said as Jungkook looks at him surpprised. " Ok so I guess we're gonna stay till closing?" I say, " Yeah." Jungkook says as Yoongi nods his head agreeing with him.

Jimin's pov

"Hey Yoongi." I say while sitting beside Jungkook and Yoongi. "Hey Chim Chim." Yoongi said putting his hand on my upper thigh, "Can I still go to your house and stay?" I say with red cheeks. "Yes my cuteness." He says while watching Jungkook play with his fingers. He looks like he's feeling down so I lean over and whisper in his ear, "Hey Jungkook, do you see that boy over there?" I say pointing at Tae, Jungkook looks at me and says, "Yeah why?" "You know he's single and looking for someone right?" I say raising my eyebrows, "Soooo.?" He said looking away, "You should go and try to talk to him, he's really nice." I say as I put my arm around his neck, "Yeah you've been looking at him all day." Yoongi says as he rubbs his hand up my back giving me the chill's. "What're you guys talking about?" He says, "What do you mean, what're they talking about?" Namjoon says looking at Jungkook in confusion, "You've literally had your eyes on him almost all day." Namjoon says shaking his head, "It's either now or never." I say looking at Tae and waving at him and smiling as he waved back with his big box smile on his face. "Think about it Jungkook." I say as I get up, "Well I gotta get back to work see you guys later." I say walking back to take an order.

Jin's pov

It's almost closing time so I walk over and tell Tae to go and wash off the tables and Jimin to go and wash the dishes and I'm gonna go and wash the bar off. As I was washing the bar I feel something wrap around my waist, "What the hell!" I say in shock, "Calm down it's just me." Namjoon says quietly in my ear, "Gosh Joon don't do that you sca-." I was saying before he smashed his lips against mine. "M_mahh...haaaaahh.." I let out a little moan in between the kiss, he then starts to put his hand up my shirt. "Wait." I say as I grab Joon's hand. "We're still at the cafe." I say pushing him away. "Sorry." He says looking down. "It's ok we can finish when we get home." I wink at him while walking back to the cash register to count the money. "Ok see you at home love you." Namjoon says smirking at me. "I love you to Joon." I say blushing.

Taehyun's pov

As I'm washing off the tables I notice someone behind me. "Umm excuse me but umm I was wondering if I could have your n-number?" He said nervously. "Umm sure but what's your name?" I ask while getting my phone out of my pocket. "Umm m-my name i-is um Jungkook." He said scratching the back of his neck. "Oh that's a cute name." I say as we swap numbers. "My names Taehyung by the way but you can call me Tae." I say smiling at him. "Well nice to meet you hopefully we could meet again and hang out sometime." Jungkook says as he reaches out to shake my hand. "Nice to meet you to." I say shaking his hand with a big box smile on my face. After he left I still had to clean off the rest of these tables. "Are you done Tae?" I hear Jin ask. "Almost I just have one more left." I say as I'm about to move to the last table. After I finish the tables we lock up the cafe and Jin was gonna take me home as we were on our way home Jin asked me, "So did you have a good day?" "Yeah actually I did that Jungkook boy asked for my number." I said with a smile on my face. "He did?" Jin said, "Yeah he acted really nervous it was kinda cute." I say with a giggle, "Well I hope you have a good day tomorrow." Jin said as he stopped by my house, "You to see you tomorrow." I say, "Bye." Jin said. "Bye." I say waving to Jin hoping that I see that boy again tomorrow.