Trust...

🧔🏻Inder???.. my friend??
👩🏻yeah...
🧔🏻he was the person you slept with?
👩🏻I slept with no one Sidharth...but yeah he was the person who I was with on that day...but he assured me today that nothing happened between us that night...
🧔🏻....
👩🏻ab chup kyu hai.. yeh toh acchi baat hai naa...ab meko koi guilt bhi nahi hai..or tujhe bhi iss baat se hurt hone Ki zaroorat nahi...
🧔🏻hmmm...let me change...

Nd by saying that he went to his room, shutting the door behind.. leaving Sana on the couch perplexed..

👩🏻meko samajh hee nii aati yeh hai kya cheez.. itna krti hun iska fr bhi muh fula kr baith jaata..

Shehnaaz starts prepping up the table...

🧔🏻Inder... oh god.. well I know him and I know he would never lay a finger on Shehnaaz but why they both hide it from me.. it's not even hiding.. I just cannot imagine her with anyone.. Sidharth.. stop it.. these insecurities will kill me.. let's not spoil the mood..

He came outside for the dinner with a very happy mood..

👩🏻Tu theek hai..
🧔🏻hmm..kyaa bnaya hai.. Boht bhook lgi hai.. kya bnaya meri baby ne

(She was all smiles seeing him normal again

(She was all smiles seeing him normal again.. she starting pointing towards his fav dishes Nd they enjoyed the dinner)

It was late in light when Sana woke up as she felt his presence missing from her side.. she thought he might have gone to washroom and laid closer to his bed side.. after 20 mins when he still didn't comeback she stood up and started searching for him..to her surprise he was in the balcony smoking a cigarette 🚬 ... by watching the scenario in front of her.. she figured out that something was definitely not right...she tiptoe behind him and slide her hands on his waist giving him a back hug...
He didn't turned his face around and throws the cigarette away..

👩🏻kuch hua hai Sidharth..
🧔🏻nahi...
👩🏻toh Tu cigarette kyu pee raha tha..
🧔🏻aise hee mann kiya..
👩🏻Inder wali baat se..
🧔🏻Shehnaaz please...
👩🏻Sidharth share kyu nii krta puri baat... jo hai dil mein vo bola kr.. under mt rakha kr..
🧔🏻abhi mera mood nahi hai..
👩🏻Sidharth..
🧔🏻let's go and sleep.. kal baat krege..

She knows how stubborn he becomes sometime.. so she decided to give him sometime..

Alarm started ringing...she woke up...to her surprise Sidharth has already left for his shoot..she was used to his nature but decided to not let her guard down this time because he was not the only one suffering..she has went through the hell as well..Nd now she can't let this guilt overpowering her when she knows she did nothing wrong..

As per her schedule, the shoot for new new series was all set to start today.. she left for the location.. it was 4 hour drive from home.. The whole crew including Inder was there.. she was a bit hesitant at first but Inder made her feel so comfortable that she forgot about the past they share... She was done with the shooting.. they packed up at 11:00 pm.. she checked her phone.. there were few messages from baaz, ken but nothing from Sid...

Driver dropped her back home... it was 3 am.. she used her keys to unlock the door.. Nd went straight to their room.. Sidharth's eyes were shut.. seems like he was asleep.. Sana went to the washroom changed into comfy PJ's.. Sidharth face was turned to her side.. his eyes were shut..no matter how much tired she was.. or how angry she was with him..his face always melts her heart.. she gently caress his hair and cheek..

She brings herself closer and whispers

👩🏻I love you...

She gave a small peck on his lips and turned towards her side.. suddenly she felt a strong grip holding her waist and his body taking her into his embrace..

He put the strand of her hair back to the ear...

🧔🏻 I love you 2..

A smile of relief, happiness appears on Sana's face

A smile of relief, happiness appears on Sana's face... she turned towards him.. they glance at each other.. didn't exchange a word.. as if they already got their answers...they hug each other tight letting all their insecurities set free...

Ps: sorry for the late post... I was busy with my exams and my placement.. the facility where I work is currently on the pandemic outbreak.. so 🤞... I'll try to post more often.. if you have any ideas or suggestion for the next chapters do let me know.. leave a 🗳 and drop a comment ❤️