I'm here for you

No call, no message from her for the past 4 days..she didn't even call me once to confirm where I was? Why I left? Isn't she worried about me? I did talk to mom twice and she seems all happy and normal like everything is fine in the house..she told me Shehnaaz has resume her shoots..I know she must be upset with me for leaving like that but this time was much needed..for me.. for us..no matter how badly I tried not to think about her, I fail miserably..

these 4 days have been a real struggle for me..although I have to shoot for straight 15 hours a day but it doesn't change the fact that my mind is still revolving around her..she's my safe place.. she provides me with the solace that convert my misery into a miracle..I know it was hard for me to digest her being with someone else.. but she wasn't at fault too.. she's so naive and pure that it is easy for this cruel world to take advantage for her..the pheras that we took around the agni..i promised her her to be by her side through all the thick and thin but what I'm doing here right now? Just running from the situation like she did.. how
Can I expect her to change when I did the same thing? Oh god!! I need her..right now..

I called her.. but she didn't pick up..I called mom Nd she told me she was still on the set.. I had no clue what was she shooting for? What was the project? I tried Kaushal's number but no response..I was getting too anxious.. i need to calm down.. so I went in the balcony of hotel room.. as I was going to put the cigarette in my mouth.. I heard a knock...I peeped through the hole and there was person covering them self with a bouquet 💐..I opened the door..

👩🏻 Sidharth...

With a splash of second, her both hands were holding me tight

With a splash of second, her both hands were holding me tight..like promising me to never let go..

🧔🏻Shehnaaz...

I didn't know what to say.. her presence was all I need and the immense happiness that she brings with her was enough to mend all the broken pieces..I hugged her back and with twice the intensity.. I lift her face up and smashed my lips on her showing the intensity of the emotions I've went in the past couple of days..she reciprocated with same passion.. after gasping for the breath we part away..

🧔🏻 baby Tu yaha kaise? Meko bataya bhi nahi..
He started caressing her hair while they laid down on the bed..

👩🏻 jaise Tu btakar aaya tha😒🧔🏻 you know Shehnaaz I wasn't in the right frame of mind

🧔🏻 you know Shehnaaz I wasn't in the right frame of mind..We both know my anger.. I could have said something to you so mean that you might have forgive me later but I can't ..
👩🏻tune meko maaf kiya??
🧔🏻baby teri koi galti nahi thi.. I know how you are when drunk..but that's our past.. there  are many things that we wish we could change.. but there's no point in holding onto it anymore.. I don't want to waste these precious moments of our new life by regretting over our past.. let's make new memories that we cherish forever..
👩🏻 dekha.. Tune kitne din waste kr diye... humari nayi nayi shaadi huyi hai.. or aise Tu muh fula kr chlaa gya..honeymoon par bhi nahi gye..
🧔🏻accha toh tum yaha apne adhoore sapne poore krne aayi hoo..
👩🏻hawww.. kitna paapi hai Tu..Tu galat kyu sochta hai..
🧔🏻accha.. aww mera baby.. idhar aa..

 idhar aa

(Ughhh.. I miss these munchkins a lot.. I want to see them together.. nd there's only one way..
Bhula dunga 100 M = SidNaaz content...think about their new live that you can get,more behind the scenes, a romantic video and what not...So plz stream.. )

Ps: I hope all you guys are happy with today's update..Now it will cover their honeymoon phase...stay tuned for that..give ur feedback in the comment section❤️ and leave a 🗳