Be Mine Forever

👩🏻Shehbaaz kutte... Naa kr
👦🏻lai ek pic hai... chl click Karan de..
👩🏻Tu bahar jayega ki nai..
👦🏻yr motto.. enna bhaav kyo khaa rhi.. dekh teri engagement pic Te kinne likes Milange..
👩🏻Shehbaaz Mainu ready hon de fr krlage click..
👦🏻hor kinna ready hona... hor makeup kregi Toh poori chudail dikhegi
👩🏻dfaa hojaa (Shehnaaz screams on top her lungs)
👦🏻haye theek aa.. chl all the best 😘

Finally, the day has arrived, when we will be officially engaged

Finally, the day has arrived, when we will be officially engaged. We don't need to hide our relation anymore, nor run away from the media. He will be mine and I will be her. Today we will put an official stamp on "SIDNAAZ".

Well, today is the day, you will become a part of me, my life, my family, my home. At one point I had lost complete hope in us. But life is so unpredictable, it can take a u-turn at any point. And I'm happy that this u-turn happened in my life. I'm all set for today.. 2 surprise her.. to make her mine..

She love stars and lights

She love stars and lights. It brings her positivity and happiness. So I decided to make it as the theme for our engagement. I am happy with the decorations.

All the guests arrived at the venue. Now everybody was waiting for Shehnaaz to come. Sid was eager to get her first glimpse and wanted to see her reaction about the venue.

Shehnaaz was all set for the entrance . She asked her mother and Rita aunty to accompany her while making an entry.

Door opens. She saw the venue. Her eyes lit up. All her nervousness went out of the window. Her cute bunny smile was at its peak. She wanted to run to Sid and hug him so tightly but it was not the right time for juloos 😅. She controlled her emotions. She went up to the stage where Sid was already waiting for him.

Although they were standing in front of a whole crowd, but none of them mattered right now. They were just staring into each other's eyes, experiencing a mix of emotion, that they can feel in each other's eyes. There was no need of words to explain, as today their eyes has taken that job. They hold each other's hands, promising each other a life long commitment.

Now it was time for exchanging the rings. During the proposal, Sid had to ask his mom's ring. He had to do a lot of thinking for the engagement ring coz he wanted it to be as important as his mother's ring. After putting a lot of thinking he picked this ring

As he put the ring on Shehnaaz's hand, he said🧔🏻I will always love you, over the moon, under the sun and in and out of the stars

🧔🏻I will always love you, over the moon, under the sun and in and out of the stars..

As he completed those words, tears start rolling down from Shehnaaz's eyes. She was overwhelmed with the love she was receiving, with the life she was getting into, with the life partner she always wanted..Sidharth eyes also got wet..it was an emotional moment for the families and friends as well.. that's the power of true love ❤️ I guess..

Those tears were sign of happiness, the struggle they went through, the love they had which never decreased no matter what the circumstances were, the belief that they will get back together. Being two poles apart, they have finally made a way to meet and promised each other to never let go. Today they completed each other, by not letting oneself go but merging into each other.

 Today they completed each other, by not letting oneself go but merging into each other

🧔🏻baby dekh.. poori eyes black ho gyi..
👩🏻haye rbba nikal gya juloos..

As soon as the word juloos came out of her mouth, the whole gathering cracked up.. she's indeed the source of happiness..after their ceremony, everyone started their own photo session. Before they could post anything on social media, somebody leaked their pic on social media. The whole SidNaaz fandom went gaga over the news.

They started trending #CongratulationsSidNaaz

Ps: I know today's update is not in a particular order.. I just wanted to write something.. also I inserted the pavitra rishta song, to just pay a lil tribute to Sushant.. he was gem of a person.. waheguru bless his soul.. may he get the peace he was searching for❤️ #RIPSushantSinghRajput