What Happened That Night Part2

When I tried to ask more about Smita he just deviated the whole topic. I didn't want to push him, coz everybody had a past and if he wants to discuss it he will for sure. Days went by. Lockdown got extended. We started to know each other better. We had a lot of nok jhoks and I used to sleep with Sid's mom during those fights session. But Our manaofying sessions were the best. Although it was a lil bit tiresome sometime but it was all worth it.

After the lockdown got over, we did a web series and some magazines shoots together. Everybody were in an awe for our chemistry. I used to love the attention we got as a couple. I signed a Punjabi movie with Gippy and most of its shooting was to be held in Canada. I spent a whole month in Canada .

During this whole month we used to talk everyday even if it was for 1 minute

During this whole month we used to talk everyday even if it was for 1 minute. Distance grew our love stronger and the longing to see other just deepens our love. After one month, when I came back he got a busy schedule for a movie he signed. I was very happy for him coz finally he was chasing his dream to be a big star. Our dates and meetings started decreasing, I wasn't able to live in his house anymore bcoz of the papparazi following us around. I know this will happen in future bcoz of the industry we belong to.

Few months passed by and we adjusted ourselves to this busy routine. Despite less quality time, my love for him grew each passing day. I was ready for the next step in our relationship. We were both successful in our careers, our relationship was strong, I was just waiting for him to pop the question. Being an extrovert, I could have easily asked that question but this time I was waiting for him to make the first move. Kyuki itni expectation toh Rakh hee skti hun..

It was 10th December, just 2 days before his birthday. He was shooting for a commercial. I didn't have any shoot that day so I decided to make a surprise visit and spend some quality time with him. We had a small argument b4 so I just wanted to sort things out b4 his birthday. Otherwise Mr. Khadoos is gonna spoil his birthday. When I went to the location, spot dada told me that he was in the vanity. I head towards the vanity, and the door was opened. What I saw there was difficult to digest. He was standing in the vanity hugging a girl. I didn't want to run to any conclusions but the sight was enough to break me. They both turned to step outside. I didn't want to get caught so I hid behind the van..

There I saw the face of the girl. I didn't recognize her at first. I asked my driver to drop me back home. I was trying so hard to remember this girl and suddenly I realize she was in the photo album with Sid..she was his ex.. I tried to remain calm..fr kya hogya shayad glti se takraa gye hoo yaa shayad vo Milne ayi hoo..zariwala ke saath bhi toh is Ki friendship hai.. is mein Kon Si bdi baat hogi..I was trying to make every possible excuse, coz I don't wanna spoil anything between us just bcoz of a stupid misunderstanding.. So I decided to visit his house.

When I reached his home he wasn't there. I met his sister and mother. We started talking but my whole attention was shifted onto him.. what was taking him so long. It was just an ad shoot. Maa called him twice but he didn't pick up. After 2 hours, a bell rang and out of curiosity I opened the door. He was surprised to see me. He gave me a tight hug and this was enough to tell that he's still and forever be mine.

 He gave me a tight hug and this was enough to tell that he's still and forever be mine

Ps: so what went wrong then.. it's still a mystery..haye mai Thak gyi..one day 2 uploads😅...thank you for your 1 comment shukla ji (I forgot ur full username)...please leave a comment and drop a vote❤️.. anything you want I can add and make changes 😊