It hurts..

The engagement party went well. Everybody celebrated our love, our togetherness, our relationship, our future. I don't know what the future holds, but it will be certainly incomplete without her. As I was thinking and enjoying the rain through my balcony, I received a text message...
👩🏻Sidharth... I hate you...
🧔🏻you love me
👩🏻I'm serious right now..
🧔🏻baby what happened..
👩🏻what's this?

Sidharth understanding the seriousness of the situation called her

🧔🏻kya hua baby.. it's an old pic.. why are you sending it to me now?
👩🏻coz it hurts... it hurts to see you with her and what's more hurting is you took her to our fav spot.. my fav restaurant..where you used to take me always for our dates... how could you??
🧔🏻baby I don't even remember... it must be so irrelevant that I don't even remember about it..
👩🏻.....
🧔🏻ab bolegi kuch...
👩🏻kuch nai...
🧔🏻abhi kaha hai..
👩🏻set par..
🧔🏻shoot kB over hona..
👩🏻15 mins mein..
🧔🏻mai aau laine...
👩🏻hehehe..( she chuckles ) aaja.. or sorry... bye

She cut the call before listening to his reply. It wasn't new to Sidharth. He was used to these mood swings of Shehnaaz. Everybody knows how possessive he is but people overlook at Shehnaaz's possessive side too. And she has the right to get possessive because I'm his man after all.

Sidharth take his his car out and start driving towards Shehnaaz set. It was a beautiful day. Wind was bracing up and rain was refreshing.

He reached her set

He reached her set. She was waiting for him in the vanity. As he entered the vanity, she came running towards him and give him a tight hug. She knew she messes up today by picking up a fight on such a pity topic. She was surprised that he hadn't shouted on her yet..

 She was surprised that he hadn't shouted on her yet

👩🏻tu theek hai..
🧔🏻kyu.. meko kya hona..
👩🏻Tu gussa hai mere se..
🧔🏻nahi hun baba..
👩🏻Tu hai..
🧔🏻agr mai gussa hun toh meko pta hoga..mai decide kruga ki tum..
👩🏻mai...
( they both giggle)
👩🏻accha sorry.. teko pta mera loud reaction nikal aaya..
🧔🏻toh fr tum chahti ho har baar koi aye tumhein mnaye.. tumhein samjhaye haina.. har baar aisa nii hoga darling..
👩🏻aisa hee hoga..
🧔🏻nai hoga..
👩🏻hoga Maine bol Diya.. chl ab ladh mat.. mausam dekh kitna accha hua.. chlna ghoomne chlte..
🧔🏻hmm mera bhi yahi plan tha.. just dress up in something low so that nobody recognize us..
👩🏻okay...

Shehnaaz changed into something comfy. They both planned to go to Juhu beach as it's been long since they ate street food and enjoyed strolling around in the beach. Shehnaaz turned on the radio music and enjoyed the lil journey to beach.

It was pretty crowded than usual. It seems like all the love birds had made their plan on the same day. After roaming around for a while they sat at a corner. He embraced her in his arms and she too comfortably lean back.

🧔🏻Shehnaaz..
👩🏻hmm...
🧔🏻baby don't you trust me..
( she turned towards him)
👩🏻aise kyu puch rha.. I already said sorry naa..
🧔🏻arre just listen first..you will hear so many rumours in the future too about me..people in this industry loves to tear each other down.. if you start believing whatever is said in the article...
👩🏻just pause their Sid.. I know I did a mistake today but it doesn't mean I don't trust you.. it's just that I get possessive for the things which are mine.. or tu mujhe jitna jaanta mai kitna logo ke kehne Pr react krti hun.. this pic I found it myself.. nobody gave it 2 me.. I trust you more than anyone in this world.. remember when Shilpa Shinde also said some nasty things about you..although I was a fan of her in BB but that' doesn't mean I trust her.. I'll be always with you through all the thick and thins.. Pr itne nakhre toh Utha liya krna mere...
( she makes a cute lil pout pulling his cheeks...Sidharth just adores her these cute lil gesture.. he lean forward and kissed her cheek)
👩🏻i love you
🧔🏻I love you 2 meri jaan.. chl kuch khaate ab Bhukh lg rhi hai..

Shehnaaz was so happy to eat street food after so long

Shehnaaz was so happy to eat street food after so long. It was like her second love. The kid inside them was not at rest today. They bought bubble soap gun, balloons and were in their own Masti. Seeing such a happy couple around, heads have to turn towards them. Soon people start realizing that it was them hiding in disguise. B4 it gets too late Sid and Sana rush towards their car. Sid dropped her outside her building.
🧔🏻chl baby mere Ghar chlte..
👩🏻kl haldi hai Sidharth..
🧔🏻toh..
👩🏻toh ghar Pr guests hai.. mai aaj saara din shoot pr thi.. ab unke saath bhi time spend krna hai.. kl ke liye kuch arrangements bhi krne hai
🧔🏻plz baby..

 kl ke liye kuch arrangements bhi krne hai🧔🏻plz baby

👩🏻no no no.. bye...
🧔🏻Paapi aurat..
👩🏻paapi pati ki..

They both laugh. Shehnaaz entered the building and made a call to Sid that she entered her house. Getting the surety from her, he drove back to his home. All the preparation for tomorrow was done. It was the next ceremony, one step closer towards their new life....

Ps: how was today's update do let me know..other ceremonies and zorawar are coming on their way.. leave a vote 🗳 and drop a comment ❤️