DO I Even KNoW You??

It's been 2 minutes, but they haven't broken the eye contact... Both were searching for those unsaid answers which made them drift apart.. both were running through mixed emotions..they wanted to hug each other, talk about their emotions but the betrayal they both felt was not letting it happen..

"Shehnaaz, pass me the bottle" A voice came from behind Nd it was none other than Asim.. Asim was shocked to see Sid. They weren't in touch after bb. But he greeted him nicely like a lost friend found after so long. Sidharth make a fist in anger, but controlled himself as he didn't want to make a scene and reciprocated With a hug.

This anger of Sid was justified coz there were rumours of him dating Shehnaaz.. Although he didn't knew how much truth this rumour hold but Sana's name with any other men was enough to boil his blood. He ignored Shehnaaz and went back to the venue, greeting Asim a goodbye.

How rude was that. He cheated on me and now he just stormed off without acknowledging me..What an attitude Mr. Shukla. As Shehnaaz was thinking, Asim interrupted and asked her to join back at the venue. Both of them had a performance on stage, as they did a music video together which was super successful.

 Both of them had a performance on stage, as they did a music video together which was super successful

After the performance they were giggling Nd enjoying.. Sid viewed it from a distance..he was feeling betrayed and angry at same time.. how can she betrayed me with him..Is this why she left me??

Award show moved on..Shehnaaz won the prize..Sid too.. Shehnaaz didn't knew where Sid was sitting as they were in different rows. But when his name was announced, they showed him on screen..Watching that girl face on screen, which she hated the most made her blood boil..

What I was expecting, of course he would be with that bi***, he cheated on me with his ex lover Nd now they are together in public eyes

What I was expecting, of course he would be with that bi***, he cheated on me with his ex lover Nd now they are together in public eyes..he just played games with me but WHY??
Ps: hope you guys enjoyed it..drop down ur comments Nd leave a vote..I know it's a confusion that who cheated whom.. but I assure you it will be worth the wait❤️