What Happened At that Night part3

We all sat in the living room and I forgot about all my worries. Maa cooked us some amazing dinner. Sid went to change his clothes. I followed him behind. He left his phone on the side table. I was sitting on the bed waiting for him when his screen flashed. It was a message from an unknown number. I checked it out of curiosity. 'Thank you for always being there.. I know I could rely on you.. I can't imagine my life without ur presence..take care and lots of love shukla ji' .. there was a whole lot of conversation b4 but I couldn't read it bcoz I heard Sid's footsteps. I closed his cell phone and pretend to sleep.

He wakes me up to join him for dinner. My whole world has just crushed down... I don't even have a fraction of second to digest what just happened... I wanted to ask him so many questions but don't know where to start..For the time being I didn't want to create a scene in front of maa so I get myself up and joined them. I had lost my appetite but for the sake maa I ate a lil and make an excuse for stomachache. Dii has to get some medicine so maa went with her.

Now me and Sid were alone in the house. We sat on his couch in our usual pose.

 I initiated the conversation by mentioning some random stuff

I initiated the conversation by mentioning some random stuff. In the middle of it I asked him

👩🏻 aaj shoot kaisa tha
🧔🏻hmm accha tha
👩🏻 sirf accha
🧔🏻 arre baba accha tha Boht accha tha
👩🏻 itna irritate kyu hoo rha jaise apni ex gf ko milne gya tha
🧔🏻 haan gya tha milne
👩🏻 schchi meko pta tha..( before I could finish he interrupted)
🧔🏻 arre meri maa Kisiko nii mila.. kaam pr gya or vha se seedha yaha Ghar Pr aaya

B4 coming to Sid's house, Ken told me that the shoot was done half an hour ago.. it took me about one and half hour to reach his home.. max time for him to reach his home from the set of shoot is one and half hour but he came much later.. and now he's saying he was on the set the whole and he didn't met his ex..

I wanted to confront him but maa came back. So I leave the topic. It was already getting late so I went back. Ken was a good friend of Sidharth and now mine too. I decided to visit him and dig a lil deeper b4 I run to any decision. I started talking about my past and ex, he was so indulge in the conversation that now he could answer my any question without any hesitation.
👩🏻 mere ex fr bhi theek the.. yeh zariwala ko dekh kr to pta chl gyaa. Sid ki choice mere se pehle Kaisi thi
👱🏼‍♂️arre uski life mein Boht ldkiya aayi.. bt kisi ke saath bhi vo relation ke final step tk nii pohcha.. I always knew it..it's difficult to handle him when it comes to relationships.. the only person except for you I ever thought him getting married to was Smita..she was her co star from Balika vadhu.. they shared an amazing off screen chemistry
👩🏻 toh fr aisa kya hua
👱🏼‍♂️ she was already married
👩🏻kyaaa toh yeh extra marital affair tha
👱🏼‍♂️ hmmm...Smita wasn't happy with her marriage..Sid and Smita relation kick off on the very first day of shoot.. Sid's wittiness and Smita's calm and funny nature, both were perfect..
👩🏻 so what went wrong
👱🏼‍♂️ she became pregnant with her husband's child.. and Sid being the protective and possessive boyfriend couldn't digest the fact that she still had an intimate relation with her husband.. they ended on a pretty bad note.. I don't know how will they react today if they ever met..
👩🏻 well with another secret affair..
👱🏼‍♂️kyaaa🤔
👩🏻 arre mzaak kr rhi thi..

After finishing my coffee I head back home. How could your life just change in one day. Being so close to him I didn't even know his past. I have already told him about my past and everything but he never pour his heart out to me. I started searching for Smita bansal on SM. Sid was still following her on Twitter. Well he still doesn't follow me but that's not important Shehnaaz. I started digging deeper and I found one picture.

This picture was taken one month ago and the caption read "The sweetness of reunion is joy of heaven" kmini, chudail those were only thought came into my mind when I saw that picture

This picture was taken one month ago and the caption read "The sweetness of reunion is joy of heaven" kmini, chudail those were only thought came into my mind when I saw that picture. But Sid never discusses about it to me. Why was he hiding? Don't he trust me or was he cheating on me??

It was finally 12 th December his birthday, which I completely forgot about in these two days because of the turmoil I have went through.. Baaz came to my room and ask me what gift I picked up for Sid and then I realized it was his birthday.. it was 1:00 pm and I was already late to wish him.. so I decided to just surprise him with a party.. I called all his friends and family members. I managed to ask Ken to invite Smita too.. I just need a clarification and I will get it today..

Everybody arrived and now we were waiting for the birthday boy.. I haven't spoken to him for the past two days. He tried to call me but I always make an excuse for being busy and usually hung up on him. Kushal was given the responsibility to bring him up to this terrace party..