Am I ready for this?

I went to the after party with Smita. She's been always there for me, since the time Shehnaaz left. After seeing her(sana) move on, I decided to give myself a chance too. I proposed Smita. I don't know if I'm ready for this or not but it seems to be the right step. It's my mom' s wish to see me getting married and after the betrayal from Sana, I don't believe in love. Smita knows it all and she's fine with it.

I share a good equation with Smita and her mom

I share a good equation with Smita and her mom. We have been on many trips together. She has a daughter too who lives with her dad. Although I've never met her, but Smita always talks about her.

Now when I sit back and see my life, it's nothing but a roller coaster ride. I lost my dad when I was quite young. My mom means the world to me. She has faced many difficulties in order to raise three of us but never complained. I've been never vocal about my personal relationships coz I feel like what is mine should be protected at all cost, that person is not an apple of Everyone's eye but only mine to cherish. I've been in many relationships b4 Sana. My overprotective and over possessive nature always comes in the way. I was sure that I won't find a girl who can handle me.

But things changed when I entered big boss. There was this jhalli girl, who can go to any extent to protect me. She was so vocal about her love for me. She understands me like nobody ever does. She used to have sleepless nights when I was sick. She was a blessing hidden in the storms of life. I could never let her go. So, as soon as the show ends I proposed her to be my girlfriend. It was indeed the most beautiful day of my life.

 Lockdown gave us more time to spend with each other

Lockdown gave us more time to spend with each other. She was like my sukoon Ghar which I never wanted to lost. Fights were normal between us. But b4 the start of new day we used to sort everything out. That's the best quality of her. She knows my possessive nature and had no complaint about it. She never bring her ego between us. I wanted to take the next step in our relationship but that night changed everything....
Ps: so if he was gonna take the next step that what happened that night...why didn't he reach back to her when she left...there's still lot of mystery...hope you guys enjoy my update..plz do not skip any ch.. coz it won't make sense at the end.. drop a vote 🗳 and leave a comment❤️