Will you be my friend

Inder calls her out in front of everyone leaving her speechless..

🧔🏻arre.. why will she have any problem with you.. there must be some misunderstanding...

He looks at Shehnaaz waiting for her reply..

👩🏻sorry but I just didn't feel like doing the series.. it's not related to you at all..
👱🏻‍♂️haha..guys relax I was just kidding.. at the end it's your choice but I will still insist you to give it a shot...
👵🏼okay enough of your work talks.. let's eat the dinner

Sidharth was a bit shocked to learn that Shehnaaz has refused to do the series.. She was so excited about this project.. it was her first big project after the wedding.. but why did she declined it?

Family had a good time with Inder.. Shehnaaz was feeling a bit uncomfortable seeing Sidharth and Inder's bonding.. they seemed like lost brothers who met after so long.. she couldn't help but think, what will happen when Sidharth will find about the truth..

Preet Di came and took Rita aunty out for a society event.. Sidharth went to restroom leaving Inder and Shehnaaz all alone..

👱🏻‍♂️umm.. so how's it going?
👩🏻what do you mean by how's it going? And why the hell would I tell you that.. who are you to question me?
👱🏻‍♂️relax Shehnaaz I just asked you a question.. why are you getting so hyper..
👩🏻coz that's how I am..
👱🏻‍♂️ is it because of that night?
👩🏻...
🧔🏻which night??

Listening his voice sends a shiver down her spine leaving her in an utter shock...both Inder and Shehnaaz looked at each other having no clue how to respond..

🧔🏻arre what happened.. have you both seen a ghost.. mai itna bhi darawana nahi..

They both took a breath of relief as Sidharth didn't listened to their whole conversation.. Shehnaaz tried to avoid Inder for the remaining night..It was getting late so he bid goodbye to everyone..

Shehnaaz changed into her night suit and sat on the dining table while Sidharth was attending a phone call.. Although Sidharth was on his phone he was still looking at Sana who was lost in her own world.. he cut the call and went silent for a while but Sana didn't pay any heed to that..
🧔🏻 Shehnaaz..
👩🏻hmm..

🧔🏻tu theek hai?👩🏻hmm

🧔🏻tu theek hai?
👩🏻hmm.. meko kya hona..
🧔🏻mai subah se dekh raha hun.. you are not being yourself.. tabiyat theek hai?
👩🏻nahi..theek hai.. thoda headache hai bss..
🧔🏻should we go to doctor..
👩🏻nahi.. let me rest for a while..

She went straight to their room and closed her eyes making it seem like she felt asleep.. Sidharth felt strange seeing her behaviour because she always snuggles to him otherwise she couldn't sleep.. he also closed his eyes and tried to sleep.. it's been 2 hours and still his sleep was miles away..suddenly he felt 2 baby hands coming from back trying to hug him.. an instant smile appears on his face as his naaz was too unrest this whole while.. he turned himself towards her..she gently caress his face and gave a kiss on his cheek.. he too opened his arms inviting his teddy bear 🧸 to cuddle him..

 he too opened his arms inviting his teddy bear 🧸 to cuddle him

It was the next morning.. Sidharth has to left early for a commercial shoot.. Shehnaaz prepared his breakfast 🍳..

🧔🏻so what have you think?
👩🏻about what..
🧔🏻the web series..
👩🏻I don't know.. I want to do it but at the same time...
🧔🏻same time what..
👩🏻I want to give time to us.. our relationship too..
🧔🏻I know but I have to shoot a movie too.. I don't know how often we will see each other.. we both can take a break at the same time after our work..

He pulled her towards him taking her in his embrace..

🧔🏻I know it's your decision and I will not force you

🧔🏻I know it's your decision and I will not force you.. but if this is the reason you are backing out then I'll advice you to rethink about it.. It's a good project but I'll support you no matter what...
👩🏻I love you..
🧔🏻I love you too meri jaan..

Sidharth left for the shoot leaving Shehnaaz in a jeopardy..
Should I do it.. but what about Inder.. I don't want to work with him..but I can't even replace him.. I don't have a reason to.. I need to settle it down with him.. this unease not only will affect my career but my personal life too and I can't let that happen.. she contacts mehul and asked him to arrange a meeting with the team..

They soon arrive at the location and Resume it from where they left...everything was sorted out..Shehnaaz agreed to do the project.. they all took a break midway.. while everyone left Shehnaaz was still siting in the cabin.. later Inder joins her

👱🏻‍♂️ I'm glad you agreed..
👩🏻hmm..
👱🏻‍♂️hey now we are working together.. let's have a fresh start.. my name is Inder..stranger for many.. so will you be my friend so I can remove you from that list?

Ps: is Inder too aware of that night which is haunting Sana till now?? Wait for the next update.. if you enjoyed the chapter leave a 🗳 and drop a comment ❤️