Paris 1

It was early in the morning..sun rises and put its ray on this lovely couple who was completely smitten with each other's embrace. Her short height was completely guarded by this giant protector. The calm, the relief, the peace they found with each other, is irreplaceable by someone else. They know one another's shortcomings yet they had accepted it. It's not a today kinda love that only appreciates outer beauty but the old kinda one where the good heart is all that matters. They didn't fall in love at first sight. They had explored each other as strangers, friends, bed partners, emotional attachment couple, kullu moti and finally the pati patni. Their journey wasn't a smooth one but the hurdles they cross made it more precious. Nd the dua that is done each day by their fans won't let this bond break.

 Nd the dua that is done each day by their fans won't let this bond break

👩🏻Sidharth...

As she woke the first word that came out of her mouth was of her husband who was staring at this innocent beauty.

🧔🏻hmm...
👩🏻I love you..
🧔🏻hmm..
👩🏻uff Sidharth.. abhi bhi tu I love you bolne
se darta.. remember mai biwi hun teri.. toh Tu mujhe bol skta..
🧔🏻hmm..

He pulls her closer, remove all the hair behind her ear that was blocking his view, and whispered into her ear " I love you Shehnaaz..I love you"..he gave a small peck on her lips..Nd hugs her tighter..They got up and get ready for the day..

Sidharth had only few scenes to shoot so he decided to finish them today, so that they can have a small honeymoon b4 they go back. While Sidharth was busy in his shooting Shehnaaz did some magazine's shoot.

She was done with her work and decided to join Sid on his sets

She was done with her work and decided to join Sid on his sets. When she arrived there, Sid was shooting his last shot. He was happy to see her as his all the tiredness of the day went away.

👩🏻 baby chle..mujhe bhook lg rhi hai..
🧔🏻tumhein bhook or washroom kbhi bhi aa skta hai...

They both chuckled and made their way to a nearby restaurant. After finishing their food, they decided to scroll down the streets. They start talking about their past, how they met, how they fall in love,

👩🏻yaad hai lockdown mein jb shooting Ki thi..
🧔🏻yup.. you did with Tony and I did with Neha...
👩🏻Nehaaaaa😒..
🧔🏻uff abhi bhi kitna chidti hai.. Tb bhi kitna bhadaki thi..
👩🏻haina.. I remember jb Tu shooting se vapis aaya tha.. I was very happy.. ek toh mere fans
Ne itne gifts bheje the or ek Tu 2 din baad aya tha..or teko pta Maine dheere se tere phone Pr
saari pics check Ki...Pr ek bhi pic nahi thi..
🧔🏻hmm..
👩🏻or Fr jb vo first pic aayi cast Nd crew wali... uff.. mujhe pta nahi bt Boht ajeeb sa feel hua.. kuch insecurities.. kuch pta nii kya bt kuch tha..
🧔🏻hmm or jb mai change krke aaya room mein you had already fallen asleep on your side without hugging me.. I was sure Tu bhadki huyi hai..Maine 2 bar bulaya but you didn't respond..
👩🏻hmm Nd then Fr tumne mujhe mnaya..with your special break fast..

🧔🏻lekin vo bhi bina kisi galti ke

🧔🏻lekin vo bhi bina kisi galti ke..Maine mnaya tujhe..nahi toh Tu pura din dimaag sdaati rehti..
👩🏻haha.. hmm isiliye toh Tere se itna pyaar krti hun.. koi nii jhel skta mujhe.. sirf Tu hee kullu kr skta aisa..
🧔🏻motii.. Tu nii sudhregi..

She pulled his cheeks and he shrug off with a blush.. it doesn't matter how many years have passed, how many fights manaofying sessions they had, how many different projects they have done, they will always stay the same...what matters the most to them is their presence in each other's life and the love Nd haq they have on one another..

Ps: doesn't matter who they work with, what genre they are doing, our love and support for them should be the same as their love for each other... plz do watch bhula dunga.. we will for sure get some content.. it was a special project that they gifted to the #SidNaaz family and it's our responsibility to fulfill their wish of 100M..so stream...leave a vote 🗳 Nd drop a comment ❤️