Revelation!!

👩🏻 listen Inder I don't wanna be rude with you but let's just keep it professional..
👱🏻‍♂️but why are you so weird with me? If it's about that night 5 years ago then..
👩🏻yes it is about that... Nd I can't change the fact that I slept with my husband's friend.. do you know what it feel like, living with this guilt.. a mistake that I commit.. about which I have no memory whatsoever...
👱🏻‍♂️which mistake are you talking about.. when is getting drunk a crime...
👩🏻you can't even imagine.. wait!!! What?? Getting drunk...I'm talking about sleeping with you..
👱🏻‍♂️yes we did slept in the same room that night but on separate beds...alone...
👩🏻...
👱🏻‍♂️you were fully drunk that night..men were clinging on to you.. your crew had already left.. I grabbed your hand and take you to the hotel.. you puked on your dress so I asked the room service staff to change your clothes...
👩🏻but you didn't knew me back then.. why will you protect a stranger..
👱🏻‍♂️coz you seemed innocent to me.. I could tell that behind that fully drunk, carefree girl was a innocent souls who was hurt very badly.. I too had that phase so I could tell..
👩🏻so you are telling me that we did nothing that night..
👱🏻‍♂️except for throwing up on my suit and ruining it and you did nothing..

A sense of relief rush through my entire body... I haven't done anything wrong.. I didn't cheat on my husband... I have nothing to be afraid or ashamed of.. I can tell this to Sidharth.. I can tell everything to him.. I don't need to hide anything..

👩🏻I need to go home.. thank you.. thank you so much.. you can't even imagine what have you done for me today.. you were talking about being friends, you can be my best friend now...accha Chl bye..

With a splash of light, she took her belongings and ask the driver to take her home.. she texted Sidharth to see where he is.. he told her he'll be back by 10pm... She decided to make the night special for them as all the doubts, all the buried  sadness and mistrust will get eliminate today..

She took the charge of kitchen and made all the special dishes for him.. she decorated the house with candles and his fav. flowers 💐..

She was all prepped to get this burden out of her chest

She was all prepped to get this burden out of her chest..it was 9:45.. Sidharth was all tired today after the shoot..he opened the door Nd to his surprise was mesmerized by his wife's effort..

His cutie was all dolled up

His cutie was all dolled up.. he tried to remember what special occasion it was that his wife had put so much effort into it... he had a questionable look on his face and Shehnaaz could understand his dilemma...

She took his hand and made him sit on the couch with him...
🧔🏻aaj kuch special hai kya..mai kuch Bhul toh nii raha?
👩🏻aaj Bohol special din hai..
🧔🏻kaisa din..
👩🏻I'm finally free Sidharth.. finally..
🧔🏻free from what baby??

He gently took her in his embrace.. wrapping his arms around her.. she nestles her face in his
neck..

 she nestles her face in his neck

🧔🏻ab btaao.. meri jaan itni khush kyu hai..
👩🏻accha sb bss sun or kuch bolna mat..until I finish.. okay..
🧔🏻hmm Chl ab bata..
👩🏻the night I told you about..that I had spent with someone..

He lose the grip and clenched his fist..

🧔🏻why are we talking about this?
👩🏻Sidharth please.. ek baar baat puri home
De..
🧔🏻bolo
👩🏻uss din kuch nii hua tha..
🧔🏻kyaa mtlb..
👩🏻uss din kuch nii hua tha Sidharth.. I didn't slept with anybody..it was all a misunderstanding..
🧔🏻what do you mean by that..
👩🏻I had no memory about that night and seeing my changed clothes I thought I did something that night.. but it was all my own interpretation.. that person told me today that nothing happened between us.. he didn't even laid a finger on me..
🧔🏻wait that person told you... did you met him.. who's he??
👩🏻...
🧔🏻Shehnaaz..
👩🏻Inder...

Ps: so nothing happened that night...so everything's sorted out?? right Shuklaji 🙃.. drop a 🗳 and leave a comment ❤️