It's too Late..

🧔🏻Coz I thought u left me.. u don't wanna continue this relationship..
👩🏻tujhe aisa kyu lga Sidharth..
🧔🏻coz I thought I was a stepping stone in your life and you want to get rid of it..
👩🏻how could you even think like that.. I know I misunderstood everything bcoz of the things I have seen myself...through my own eyes.. I have interpreted it wrong.. but what about you.. what made you think I left you for such a stupid reason ..kyaa Maine kuch galat kiya tha Sidharth.. kya mere kisi gesture se teko aisa lga...bol naa Sidharth..
🧔🏻baby it wasn't you it was me.. I was the one who misunderstood everything based on my intuitions.. my insecurities took control over my thinking.. it never came across to me that I was I insecure until that day.. this insecurity was always in the back of my head.. but shehnaaz now I know I only want you in my life..both of us have suffered enough.. let's get back together baby..
👩🏻let's get back together.. are you serious.. even if we have cleared everything out it doesn't mean we have to get back together.. Nd who knows what will happen in the coming years.. you being the closest to me have hurt me the most and I had hurt you too..I don't want it to repeat again.. I think it's best that we part our ways

 I think it's best that we part our ways

🧔🏻Shehnaaz I can't live without you..
👩🏻Sidharth we have lived these 5 years without each other.. we can live many more.. let's just say we get back together then what about Smita.. u have asked a girl for marriage.. that girl had so many hopes from you.. we have already broken each other's heart.. let's not break someone else heart.. I know how much it hurts and I don't want her to go through the same pain..even though I don't like her but that won't change the fact she's ur present and will be ur future while I'm just a past and you need to let go of it..
🧔🏻but Shehnaaz..
👩🏻Asim proposed me today to be his girlfriend and I said yes...it's too late to take a u-turn..waheguru has better plan for both of us.. I can only wish you luck in your life...
🧔🏻......
👩🏻it's getting late.. I think u should leave now
🧔🏻..

He didn't utter a single word and left. So many misunderstanding, so many wrong decisions.. I never thought we would end up like this.. u don't know how much I have been waiting for for this day.. to get my answers..even though I got all the answers it hurt so deep to let you go..but I can't act selfish now.. the day you proposed her, I promised myself not to look back.. and I will fulfill this promise...

 and I will fulfill this promise

I don't know how to answer her.. she is right. I have promised a girl to be with her for the rest of my life..I can't only think of myself.. she's been there for me since the day Sana left.. she has handled all my tantrums and maintained my sanity...and Sana has also move on with Asim.. so is it the end.. is this how it's gonna end.. I don't know what will happen in future but nobody can replace in you my life Sana..NOBODY...

Ps: now don't come at me

Ps: now don't come at me..it's not the end..let's see how destiny act as a Cupid in their love saga.. if you like the story so far.. drop a vote 🗳 and leave a comment ❤️

B4 closing the ch plz watch Bhula dunga once.. we need 100 M guys for the real price not the fan fiction one..