Chapter 47 - Wake up, Sleeping Beauty

Y/N = Your Name

* 3rd person's P.O.V

Warning: The Video contains Spoilers 

Yui was standing in front of the Mukami Manor, ' This must be where they are' she thought. Yui ran towards the front door. She opens the door, " Hello?" Yui peaks her head inside." Is anyone home?" she walks inside. Yui looks around, She walks down the hall. " Can anyone hear me?" Yui said. Suddenly, A door opened by itself. " Y/N?" Yui turned her head. A bright light shines out of the room. Yui slowly walked towards it, she peaks her head inside. " Y/N?!" Yui gasped. Y/N was laying in bed. " Y/N? Wake up!" Yui runs to her. She checked her pulse, ' She's still breathing' Yui thought. " Y/N, wake up. It's me! Yui" she shook Y/N.

* Y/N's Dream (2nd Pearson's P.O.V)

You slowly open your eyes, you were standing in the middle of darkness. You looked around " What the...." You shouted " Dad! Are you there?." You took a few steps, you thought ' What is this place?.' You heard an echoing voice said, " You're in your conscious." You asked, " Who are you?." The voice replied, " Who I am is not important, what matters is why you're here." They said " Your mind is starting to split. Once it does, you won't be able to found the truth." You thought ' How do they know?.' The voice said " Look around! Is there anything suspicious?." You looked around, you noticed a trail of blood. You said, " I found a trail." The voice said " Good, now follow it. It'll lead you to the center." You ask " Why are you helping? Do you know something about my mom?." The voice didn't reply. You said " Hello?." You sighed, You looked at the trail ' Guess I'll have to find out.' 

* 3rd Person's P.O.V

" Y-Y/N! Please wake up" Yui was shaking Y/N. Y/N opened her eyes, " Y-Y/N! Please wake up" Yui smiled. Y/N stood up, her face had a blank expression. " Y/N? Can you hear me?" Yui asked. Y/N got up from her bed. She walked towards her door, " W-wait! Where are you going?" Yui said. Y/N left the room. " Where are you going?" Yui followed.

* Meanwhile

All of the Sakamaki and Mukami were at the front entrance. They were still fighting, Ayato throws a vase at Ruki. Ruki moves away and the vase hits the wall. Kanato and Azusa were playing pirates using silverware. " Give me Y/N-Chan!" Kanato shouted while swinging his fork. " Never..." Azusa blocks his attack. Laito and Reiji were fighting Kou. Kou throws a plate of tofu at Laito. " Too slow~" Laito chuckled. Kou growled, Reiji throws a silver knife at him. Kou dodges it. " There you are" he hears a voice said, Kou turns around, Subaru runs towards him and pushes him down. Shu and Yuma were swinging pool sticks at each other. " Give up already!" Shu swings his stick against Yuma's. Yuma growled and kicks him in the stomach. Shu drops his pool stick and falls. Yuma points his pool stick towards Shu's face. " You know, people like you really make me pissed," he said. Yuma raises his stick up and chuckled evilly. Suddenly, " Boys! Stop" a familiar voice said. Everyone looked up, they saw Y/N by the staircase. " She's not well" Yui was running up to her. " Y/N!/Eve" The Sakamaki's and Mukami ran up to her. " Y/N! wake up" Ruki grabbed Y/N and shook her shoulders. " She's ill! We need meds" he looks at everyone. " I won't be needing this anymore" Kanato rips open Teddy and pulls out a vial. Ruki nodded, " Come on..." he picks up Y/N bride style. Everyone ran to the living room.