Chapter 6 - Fashion Shows

Y/N = Your Name

* 3rd Person's P.O.V

Baby Y/N was in the bathtub, " Hold still!" Yuma was trying to scrub her hair. Baby Y/N giggles at him. " What're you doing?" Ruki walks in. " Giving this kid a bath" Yuma turns around. Ruki walks up to the bathtub and sees Baby Y/N. Y/N splashes water at him, Ruki backs away from her. Yuma laughs at him, " Just find her some clothes" he grunted. " Alright!" Yuma shrugged. Yuma continues scrubbing his sister. 

* Time Skip

Baby Y/N was just wearing a diaper and an oversized shirt. She was in the living room by herself. Kou walks in and sees Y/N. He gasped while putting a hand over his chest. " My word! Where's the fashion police when you need them?" Kou said. He walks over to Baby Y/N and picks her up. Baby Y/N was giggling at him. " You look like a filthy hobo" Kou was disgusted. An idea pops into his head, Kou smirked at Y/N. Baby Y/N tilted her head. Kou was taking her to his bedroom. He placed Y/N on his bed,  " Don't touch anything! I'll be right back" Kou said. Baby Y/N looks around. She sees a boombox, Y/N crawls towards it. She presses the play button and music starts playing. Baby Y/N was bopping her head to the music. She laughs while clapping, " Azusa! I told you to stop messing with my..." Kou enters the room. He turns his head to see Y/N. Kou was holding a pair of scissors, He placed them on the bed." Are you....dancing?" Kou walks up to Baby Y/N. Baby Y/N reaches her arms towards him. Kou backs away from her, Y/N pouted at his reaction. Kou didn't understand. 

After a few moments, " Oh! You want me to dance with you?" he figured it out. Baby Y/N nodded as she smiled. " Okay," Kou slowly picked her up. He grabs Y/N's hand and starts twirling around. Baby Y/N laughed, Kou chuckled at her reaction. They were twirling around the room, Kou ended their dance by lifting Y/N up. Baby Y/N and Kou laughed. Kou placed Y/N back on his bed, He was out of breath. " That was fun" Kou sat on his bed. Baby Y/N smiled, Kou turns his head to the scissors. Kou grabs it and turns to Y/N. Baby Y/N gasped at the scissors, " Now...about your clothes" Kou said with an evil smirk. Baby Y/N was wearing a pink shirt with shorts. " There, Better than ever" Kou smiled. Y/N looks at herself, " Oh! I could just eat you up" Kou hugs her. " Where's Y/N?" Ruki walks in. He sees Kou holding Y/N, " What have you done?" Ruki steals her from Kou. " I've simply cut her ragged clothes," Kou said. " You took her from the living room! You could've killed her" Ruki yelled. " Well I didn't," Kou said. Ruki grunted as he left with Y/N.

*  Another Time Skip

In the library, Ruki was sitting in a chair. He was reading The Catcher in the Rye. Baby Y/N was crawling around the ground. She crawls towards Ruki, " Kachiku, Go away" Ruki said. Y/N pulls his shirt while giggling. Ruki slaps her hand away. " Go play somewhere else," he said. Y/N saw a stack of books. She crawls towards it. Ruki looks up and sees Baby Y/N grabbing a book from the bottom. The stack of books was about to fall on her. Ruki quickly gets up from his seat and pulls Y/N away. The stack of books fell to the ground. Ruki looks at Baby Y/N, " What is wrong with you?! You nearly killed yourself!" he said. " Don't you ever do something stupid like that again" Ruki yelled. Baby Y/N sniffled, She starts crying. Ruki covered his ears while grunting. An idea pop into his head, Ruki picks her up and holds her close. He patted Y/N's back while shushing her. Baby Y/N stopped crying, " Finally" Ruki sighed. " She stopped," he said. Ruki placed Y/N on the chair. " Forgive me for my outburst. I didn't mean to hurt you" he bends down to her. " How bout you sit next to me?" Ruki added. Y/N nodded, Ruki next sits to Baby Y/N and grabs his book. He went back to reading. Ruki read a few chapters until he noticed Baby Y/N sleeping. He smiled at her, Ruki kisses Y/N's forehead. He placed his book aside and fell asleep.